ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup owners only...

del

2004 Clio Cup 172
is every1 elses heater blowers really weak, you only really hear them blowing when its on full blast?:S
or is it a sign of my blower motor on the way out?

Mk2 172
is every1 elses heater blowers really weak, you only really hear them blowing when its on full blast?:S
or is it a sign of my blower motor on the way out?

no thats normal. ive always thought that. on 1 it does nothing almost, 2 is much the same, 3 is just a little bit more and 4 makes the windscreen bend! :)

del

2004 Clio Cup 172
looks as if i'll just have to leave a little earlier on the really cold frosty mornings:(

Leon Cupra 300
Mine's a bit much on 2! I'd leave it on 1 all the time but if i do it sqeeks non-stop and drives me insane!!! Anyone elses do that?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
No squeeks here. Mines pretty good at clearing the screen. If its really cold i just start her up 10 mins before leaving and by the time im ready to go its all warm and ready to rock.

Climate control is for woofters.