ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup on A1, friday eve.

Going through the roadworks before you turned off.

Cliosport sticker on the rear window, letterbox type exhaust, anthracite wheels i think.

i was behind you in the silver subaru legacy.

Ben, does your Scooby have a dump valve? if it does you dont sit at likes making reving a dump valve noises even though the car does it do you...? or is this just my Scooby owning mates? lol

172 cup TT

ah.. twas me Mr BenR.... didnt remember seeing your car tho... it werent really evening was it though, more like 4pmish... or am i a psycho

AHA!!!

yea, it was around that time yea....sorry.....i just call it evening lol.

Was trying to get infront of you so you would notice the stcker on the back of my car.....but just as it cleared you booted it off down the sliproad....sounds nice!

Jesus.......i have a DV yes......and no i dont pshhhhhhhhhh everywhere i go.......infact i doodle along at 2000rpm most of the time because its go nice torque down there and uses as little fuel as possible lol.

Twin turbos DRINK!

lol, must just be Sy then... he has this habit of making the DV noise himself... even though the car does it... :confused:

low end torque is great, tis what I love about the Willy, its like driving an 8v car low down... weighing as much as a fart also helps too tho!

172 cup TT

ah nice.. ill look out for you if im near there same time on a friday..

Do you or Andy do MOTs by the way??... one thing i need to ask... i PMd andy about it but he didnt get back to me, maybe hes snowed under or something.. But when andy had a look under my car he said my, and i quote as best as i can remember, "you have a split in your gear linkage gaitor"... would i be right saying that? is there such a thing? if that is the case, i havent repaired it and its been like that for a couple of months... Is it something i NEED to get repaired immediately?? or will it not do much harm???

its just a rubber booty that protects the joints from drying out. In most cases it fills with water anyway. Wouldnt worry in the short term.

We dont do MOTs but can have them done very easily.

172 cup TT

really?... explain... mine needs its first one next month... dont wanna get ripped off by dodgy garages!.. any ideas

the gaiter isnt vital, it just holds some grease inside, like i said, it usually fills with water and squirts mechanics in the eye lol.