ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup front splitter

RENO LEICESTER ARE TELLING ME THAT 53 PLATE CUPS DO NOT HAVE A FRONT SPLITTER! THEY SAY THAT IT WAS ONLY ON THE FIRST YEAR CAR. HAS ANYBODY ELSE HEARD OF THIS CRAP.

Lee

BMW M2C

Sounds like crap, but the one I saw last week in the dealer show room didnt have one fitted. Probably still in the boot!

320d M Sport

wat nob-heads!!!!!

When will this stupidity end, do they know ANYTHING about the cars they sell?

My guess is that its in the boot.

Reno = tw*ts.

Thats a load of b****cks mate!!!

They dont fit them when the cars are being transported as the splitter sometimes gets caught on the transporter when the car is being unloaded.

Thats why you always find them on your back seat when you pick up the car!! Lasy Renault arseholes cant be arsed fitting it!!!

RB 197 + Cup Pack

My parents went to c my cup a few days b4 i picked it up n the splitter was on the back seat. Was fitted by the time i picked it up tho

Volvo S60 T5

Its meant to be supplied, one was sold the other day at work, one of the lads had to fit the splitter, so they are talking poo.;)

Remapped derv Golf

Rubbish! Picked up my 53 CUP yesterday and they were fitting it as i got to the place. Also there was a second hand 03 (six months) only 300 less that I was paying for the new one.

Renault Leicester have tried a similar trick with me by not replacing my pollen filter at 24000 miles, they stated over and over that it didnt need doing every 12000 miles and that was after looking on their computer etc..., so I pulled out the service book, that stated the pollen filter should be changed every 12,000 miles, so it just goes to show they havent got a clue what they are going on about!