ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP/172 POLL

Quote: Originally posted by Jim172CUP on 21 April 2004

Cup; has nice wheels and is a lovely colour.

(but if I could of got a 172 for the same money then i would have had one)
the cup is the best looking 172 that is for sure, if the colour and wheels were available for the 182, they would be as common as those sh*tty rover mg things that are usually green or bright yellow.

Cup...best looking 172/182 by miles. Also quickest Clio (V6 aside ). Only the CC really appeals to me but living in the UK you hardly need it.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

To make your calculation dont count the votes from cup owners who say cup and 172 owners who say 172.

Only take into account the votes from people who have neither or from cup/172 owners who say the opposite to what they own.

Of course most people are going to say the same as they own,otherwise they would of gone for it in the first place.Now if someone is honest enough to say cup if they own a 172 or vice versa id take notice...and the rest is worth taking notice of if they own neither...

Anyway i own neither so ill go for.....CUP

TDI tyre shreader

cup+passenger= 172 so not much point really and u get cc, ABS, esp, etc,etc on the 172 so i would say 172 cos its a miles better car than a box with a 172 engine :p

i say the 172 cos i need the luxarys, also the performance aint that much difference from a cup anyway. IMO

172 = quick car
cup = quicker car

dont argue this is fact, if you want toys by an audi!!
both great cars, for different people. life is all about choice.

Suzuki SV1000S

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 22 April 2004

mk1 172 over a mk2 172 but i have to admit the cup is growing on me loads like

I agree with you mate. However I have had a cup and am now on the mk1 172. Stick with mate, Much more fun to drive IMO

Quote: Originally posted by rickyboy on 22 April 2004

172 = quick car
cup = quicker car

dont argue this is fact, if you want toys by an audi!!
both great cars, for different people. life is all about choice.
Life is all about choices. The Cup is a quicker car, by a nats wajer, but the Audi for the same performance figures and toys cost a lot more. Therefore no choice??

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 22 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 22 April 2004

mk1 172 over a mk2 172 but i have to admit the cup is growing on me loads like

I agree with you mate. However I have had a cup and am now on the mk1 172. Stick with mate, Much more fun to drive IMO

What makes a mk1 more fun to drive than a Cup?