ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cumbria With The Mrs

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
A few shots of my long weekend away with the Mrs, two of which do feature her little face, just to keep you lot happy ;)

IMPORTANT: I also need some serious advice on the last image, as I want to get it printed as a canvas, but I was up a mountain in the rain, and have got two or three water lense marks on the photo.... I'm pretty damn good with photoshop, but need some advise on how to best remove these...

Anyways, enough chat... All shots are 100% unedited, work to do on some I think.

A couple of the Lodge: (our room was messed up pretty quick, so no pics of the main bedroom) :eek:

CIMG2004.jpg

CIMG2005.jpg

CIMG2001.jpg

The view from the Lodge:

CIMG2008.jpg

River going through Keswick:

CIMG2016.jpg

Landscapes:

CIMG2020.jpg

CIMG2024.jpg

CIMG2031.jpg

CIMG2036.jpg

A cheeky one of the car:

CIMG2042.jpg

Boatride on Lake Windemere:

CIMG2044.jpg

CIMG2048.jpg

Mrs on the boat:

CIMG2061.jpg

Beatrix Potter World: (It was her birthday, I was dragged)

CIMG2079.jpg

Then we decided to climb a mountain, with no gear, great idea :approve::

CIMG2141.jpg

CIMG2148.jpg

CIMG2153.jpg

CIMG2159.jpg

Note the Mrs' proper mountain climbing footwear: (heeled wellies)

CIMG2170.jpg

Views from up high:

CIMG2181.jpg

CIMG2198.jpg

We did actually get pretty high!

CIMG2201.jpg

A couple of panoramics, no tri-pod, just hand held so they're not great:

panorma1.jpg

panorma2.jpg

panorma3.jpg

Where I need the help....

panorma4.jpg

Titanium 182
How many times did you bonk her ?

is the mountain you're refering to Skiddaw ? lol you can drive 3/4 the way up that hill !

nice shots though, can't wait to go back. The heart aches.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Got a high res of it dude?

Your mrs is seriously gorgeous. Jealous.

Cheers mate, I'll let her know so. I assume you mean a high res of the Panoramic not my Mrs?? ;)

I can email it over if thats ok?!

Nice photos :)

Cheers mate, as said, no editing yet, so hopefully I can improve a few.

Nice photos. Your mrs has lovely eyes.

Cheers, and cheers. :eek:

Ahh, Cumbria. It has it's moments...

I'm a bit scared that this post seems completely innocent and sincere....

Thanks though

Is she in Girls Aloud?

Ha! Just ha!

How many times did you bonk her ?

is the mountain you're refering to Skiddaw ? lol you can drive 3/4 the way up that hill !

nice shots though, can't wait to go back. The heart aches.

You are a truely massive perv sir! (27)

Skiddaw? I have no idea? We just drove until we saw a mountain that had a car park at the base of it, it was on lake road quite a bit before you go down into windemere, near a big, white, lovely pub. We walked all the way up!!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
She's just a cardboard cut out. Clearly the same pose in every photo.

Nice try, Mr Strode... nice try.....

I knew you'd suss me, all this time and you've never spoken to her, only ever seen her jump in the car at the de-dent, was a real b**ch to bend the card into the seat and still get it to look natural :rasp:

Titanium 182
27!?! Didn't you just go for a weekend ? Christ did you do it en route to all of these attractions to save time.

TBF that number would be good going, I'd have had a couple of go's up that mountain, with her as a Mrs I'd always be on it.

4476457078_07e5873f65_b.png

Little bit better, can't get it perfect though, I bet Jungle_Jim can though.

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers for having a go mate, thats pretty good, was it just a case of using burn etc on it? I think I may sit and pain stakingly go over mm by mm lol!

Cheers for having a go mate, thats pretty good, was it just a case of using burn etc on it? I think I may sit and pain stakingly go over mm by mm lol!

Yeah it was, used a 30 brush on it. You could get it loads better if you sat and fannied on with it.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It was, it was totally amazing and not that expensive either tbh Gem. So much more than I expected for the money, everything was of a great standard/quality too.

If you're interested as to how much I paid lemme' know and I'll PM you.