ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cumbria/northumberland/north yorkshire run! Sunday 11th April!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
1. PSJ
2. Nixxy
3. Nashy-Tunst
4. Benjamin Fredrick
5. Dangle172

Italian 3.2 V6
Hutchie - yep ;)

BEnG - :O y?

Nashy - Yea Thats what I thought :( :S

1. PSJ
2. Nixxy
3. Nashy-Tunst
4. Dangle172
5. Paul

PSJ

Clio 182 Trophy
Sorry Piers, ive got work to do on the car before a track day coming up soon. I may jump back in last min if I can fit it in but dont want to put my name down incase I dont.

Ben.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
need a hand ben? il help so u can come with us :D u can even use my garage ;)

Clio 182 Trophy
Very kind of you that mate.

Im getting my 5 year service done this Friday and having a few new parts fitted that will involve removing my camber bolts so I will have to get the geometry setup again and I dont think ill have chance to do it before the 11th. tracking etc will be well out I would say so dont fancy any spirited driving until its done. Like I say if I can get it sorted before then ill come.

Ben

Italian 3.2 V6
Lol, only 4 sleeps to go!!!

Hopefully more people will turn up but who knows, I'm sure it will be an awesome day whatever!

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S
oh yes got fri off so fri / sat get 1 good ay for the big clean! hope the weather stays good!

Nashy

Italian 3.2 V6
I Hope the weather is like todays tommorrow! should be a fantastic run out if it is!

Cant wait! just hope i dont get lost leading the crew LOL, wanted to try and do the full run today on my own but just havent had time :( either way im sure it will be a good laugh as usual!

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S
Yeah looks like the weather will hold out been in the garden doing jobs all day looking forward to it big style what time we meeting at Carlisle? At the airport or dfs?

Nashy

Mini Cooper S
No probs ill txt tunst see what he is doing?! think he was trying to get the disco?
car is clean camera charged and just need a tank full of Vpower! is the petrol station open at that time on a sunday?

Nashy

alien green rs133
PSJ
give me a text/ring when your at stanhope and ill meet you in egglestone @ the moorcock pub, its en route.

Italian 3.2 V6
Same here Yea should be mate

hutchie, ok will do, drop me a pm with ur number in as I don't think I have your correct number..

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6
infact hutchie.. just looked at the route n we pass egglestone before we hit stanhope..?

PSJ