ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cumbria/northumberland/north yorkshire run! Sunday 11th April!!

Italian 3.2 V6
Ok so here goes.. another Epic Cumbria Cliosport meet / run out! :cool:

This is the route i have come up with, idea's or objections to alter the route are welcome within reason, Any well known roads i may have missed out etc. Start and finish locations can be altered depending on who is turning up as this meet is bang on imbertween NW and NE so fellow members from either sides and all around are welcome to join!

The Route : http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=alston+to:B6277+to:mickleton+to:B6276+to:A684%2FPenn+Ln+to:blanchland+to:langley-on-tyne+to:langwathby+to:Carlisle+Rd&geocode=FZ5YRgMdZizV_w%3BFVBfRAMdMb_a_yntxucWVE18SDFqpeVlPVef7A%3BFRQ9QgMdLAre_w%3BFY5DQQMd-qHg_ymho-pVQTd8SDEVtHm19uUytA%3BFWgEQAMdfr7c_w%3BFRSdPAMdioPe_w%3BFffpRAMdPaPg_yk55K07XMl9SDFw0WztnvkMBQ%3BFURsRgMdk13d_ynVxlMVvbB9SDGtja3-CpEYUw%3BFZmUQgMd3ETX_ylP1gSFkv58SDENcNpSZY8r0g%3BFbtXRgMdqS7W_w&hl=en&mra=ls&via=2&sll=54.458863,-1.899261&sspn=0.336873,1.347198&ie=UTF8&z=9

Plan is to meet up for 9.30am at carlisle airport (as its quite and good location for pics without any haslte of members of the public being in the way!), we can chat take pics etc then head off for around 10ish once everyone has arrived. Do abit of driving, stop off at Mickleton for a quick snack and chat or shat if anyone needs the bog.. Then head off again once everyone is happy and refreshed. Off we go driving again, Then stop at Banard Castle for some lunch and again the above freshen up.. once every one is happy, Off we go again to complete the run in time.. So things are'nt left too late or that everyone is shagged as this can be the case. obv we will stop off now and again for pics etc at any good locations we pass on route! just see how things go and go with the flow!

Make sure you fill up enough before hand so there is no hastle in making sure all are ok with fuel and stopping off (people start getting lost and confused lol not worth hastle) Obv make sure your tip top for the day (no going out drinking the night before as people need to be in tip top condition for driving :evil:) and get plenty of sleep :sleepy: cant afford any hospital jobs!!

Any problems or better ideas people have to inlcude into the day are more than welcome, just let me know.

Also need a list of who's defo coming along, only put your name down if you are 100% coming as we dont want any confusion.

1. PSJ
2. ...
3. ..

Cheers, hope it will be a great day weather wise and hope its a good turn out! hope the run it ok with every1, not to short or too long!

PSJ.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Re: Cumbria meet / run out! Sunday 4th April!!

Unsure atm, car might be in bodyshop >.<

clio sport 172

Ill be there this time piers. Looks like a good route too. You taking anyone with you?

Italian 3.2 V6

L3BTF - so your coming along? could be another 2 trophy's coming along ;) once the usuals spy the thread.

Tunst - ok hope u get yours sorted in time, keep us updated tho mate!

Dangle172 - good lad ;) yea hope it is, only been on a few of the roads uncluded in it. erm not sure, think ill just come on my own as its better for driving ;)

PSJ.

clio sport 172

Well ill come on my own then. And no taking your back seats out to make your car lighter this time!!! Thats cheating

Italian 3.2 V6

^ haha, no i wont be doing that this time. LOL!

PSJ.

clio sport 172

No worries. Well ill probs see you before the 4th but if i don't ill meet you in Crosby and drive down to the airport with you.

alien green rs133

well you drive past my house so ill join you for the run from eggleston to point C which insidently is my workplace :D
if anyone is low on fuel at this point i can open up :rasp:

then i will let you get on your way.

Italian 3.2 V6

Hutchie - yea ok that's fine.. Will be the 1st time uv actually attended one since your 1st attempt.

Tunst - L O L.

PSJ.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Re: Cumbria meet / run out! Sunday 11th April!!

No! :rasp: xxx

U get my txt earlier ben?

Italian 3.2 V6

Gib - u beta be coming! Lol

Ben - Depends if u think u can handle the pace! Haha! ...do u know these roads enough to lead? I only know a few.. But I will lead I don't mind..

PSJ.

Clio 182 Trophy

Ben - Depends if u think u can handle the pace!

Piers, if only you could keep up to see my epic driving skills in action ;).

Clio 182 Trophy

Everytime I lead a route outside of Cumbria I get everyone lost! I have Natalite Savigation now-a-days.

Italian 3.2 V6

Haha! Don't say that.. Competition will be high.. uno what happens last time.. HahAha!

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6

Lol I will have a bash at leading for a laugh.. Could be interesting. Lol!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

id lead but i dont want to hold you up :eek:

and it wasnt anything important ben, just about this meet thats all :cool:

Italian 3.2 V6

It's ok tunst. I'm sure il b reet. Think I might pre-do the run just to be safe.

PSJ.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

It's ok tunst. I'm sure il b reet. Think I might pre-do the run just to be safe.

PSJ.

Il come in the landrover to be safe, il bring the tow rope etc, just to be safe :evil:

Clio 182 Trophy

Il come in the landrover to be safe, il bring the tow rope etc, just to be safe :evil:

Sweet. I can test out my new Tow Eye

S2 106 GTI

Gib - u beta be coming! Lol

Ben - Depends if u think u can handle the pace! Haha! ...do u know these roads enough to lead? I only know a few.. But I will lead I don't mind..

PSJ.

Hopefully will be if I'm not moving into my new home! balls rolling now! cheques are being signed lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

im gonna look outa place again :cool:

Italian 3.2 V6

Gib - ahh cool! Nice one!

Tunst - no no, course u won't.. Suprised we ain't got any other Non-sports interested tbh..

L3BTF - 1st of many to come I hope ;)

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S

Ill be there boy's 100% my first meet!! get in there you little dancer! It will be nice to put a few faces and voices together haha!!

Nashy

alien green rs133

piers if you want me to lead over the stang and back over to mickleton, i use these roads as my fuel calibration roads :D

Italian 3.2 V6

Nashy - good stuff, ino uv been wanting a meet for a while now! will be good to meet u eventually! and to have a 197 there!! only been on one meet with another 197 and that was my 1st meet when i owned a 1.4 16v clio lol! all been MK2 clio's since.

Hutchie - yea can do hutchie, see how well uno the roads and see what youve got ;) lol. is -Karl- not up for this run as he was going to come to one with u in the past?

IF, BIG IF everyone sticks to what they say about coming we could have a bloody good meet on our hands ;)

PSJ.

alien green rs133

have to ask him,
see if the rs's can keep up with the sunshine bus :rasp:

Italian 3.2 V6

Hutchie - haha.. its allll good fun!

Nashy - i hope so!

PSJ.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300

wonder if olivia would let me come in the meg..... :argue:

Italian 3.2 V6

^ she better had other wise ill set alex on her! haha!

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6

^ yea so he says anyway.. u not fancy it?

PSJ.