ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Convoy

big boost cup
Looking quite slim for me to drive the car up to this one now FFS second time the car has not been there.

PH2 Flamer
What time do you guys meeting at chievely, expect to be passing Abingdon on the a34? So I can join the convoy?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Postcode for Chieveley Services is RG18 9XX just off A34 and M4 J13, meeting time is 9.15am to leave by 9.30am at the latest.

big boost cup
Well the whole dash is out i have half a cage welded in then refit dash with bits cut out of it all before saturday

Oh and it needs a proper wash

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Behind schedual now so i shall be requiring a lift please Fletcher.

Yeah, no probs.

Well the whole dash is out i have half a cage welded in then refit dash with bits cut out of it all before saturday

Oh and it needs a proper wash

I want to see if it'll start once all the dash is put back together again, if it doesn't f**k it I'm getting a dash dodger ;)

The DERV is going into the garage tomorrow to have a new passenger window regulator fitted. That was a fun drive home yesterday with the window wide open going along the M27 at a brisk pace :dapprove:

big boost cup
Yeah, no probs.

I want to see if it'll start once all the dash is put back together again, if it doesn't f**k it I'm getting a dash dodger ;)

The DERV is going into the garage tomorrow to have a new passenger window regulator fitted. That was a fun drive home yesterday with the window wide open going along the M27 at a brisk pace :dapprove:

Fecking better start lol. I did say i had some duck tape to keep it in place but glad its being fitted as its a long drive with the window open

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Behind schedual now so i shall be requiring a lift please Fletcher.

Fecking better start lol. I did say i had some duck tape to keep it in place but glad its being fitted as its a long drive with the window open

When are you planning on putting the dash back in Tom?

I stopped at Homebase hedge end for some duck tape, it worked a treat ghetto fix FTW!

If I couldn't get it fixed tomorrow I would just roll to CSS in the Hilux Cup anyway.

big boost cup
by the looks of things it wont be until sunday but depends what we get done tomorrow night. I think we are doing a late one on it

Renault Clio 1.2
hey guys, like a few people on here im new to the forum and kinda dont want to drive alone either, are you heading up the m1 by any chance?
if not are you passing by luton or anywhere kinda near at any point?
:hail:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
hey guys, like a few people on here im new to the forum and kinda dont want to drive alone either, are you heading up the m1 by any chance?
if not are you passing by luton or anywhere kinda near at any point?
:hail:

We won't be going anywhere near there. Try asking in the South East and East of England sections.

RS 189.9
Just cleaned the car.. then it started raining, now its covered in crap and dust... :banghead:

I did try for you guys!

GTD, Lupo
Just cleaned the car.. then it started raining, now its covered in crap and dust... :banghead:

I did try for you guys!

Mine is all tucked up in the garage! Just a quick wipe down in the morning then out into the rain storm that we are bound to have tomorrow.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

I did try for you guys!

Thought I'd let you know that mine's beautiful. HTH <3

RS 189.9
Cheers Guys for making me feel so much better.

Il clean my wheels when i get there but thats it!