ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Convoy

BG 182 FF
Just an idea but does anyone from the south want to drive up to clio sport Saturday together, feel free to post any ideas here.

M140i
dubby Ill probably be heading up the night before, not 100% yet as I'll have a car full of stuff lol!!! But if I do, more than happy to meet you en route :)

monaco 172
Ile be up for a run up there. I'm from petersfield near on! And I think there might be a couple others from near me heading up there as well.

M140i
I'm heading up the night before now, A few of us have got a hotel, if anyone wants to join us for a few beers the night before, u are more than welcome :) Pm me if you want hotel info

GTD, Lupo
Im coming! mind that you must all promise not to laugh as my car looks like a 4x4 as i got some spacers but couldnt get the car booked in in time to get the springs fitted. Might take them off but its too much work..

1. Original Boy Racer
2. Gorms.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I take it we'll meet at Chievely?

1. Original Boy Racer
2. Gorms.
3. Luke

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I really enjoyed CSS last year, much better than FCS or Trax IMO

All the details for the event can be found here www.cliosportsaturday.net and if you haven't ordered your ticket yet click here

ClioSport Saturday
Date: 04th August 2012
Time: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Venue: Heritage Motor Center, Gaydon, CV35 0BJ

As it doesn't start until 10.30am I think we should meet at Chieveley Services (M4 J13, RG18 9XX) for 9.15am to leave by 9.30am at the latest.

1. original boy racer
2. Gorms.
3. .Luke.
4. youngstig
5. EllenA
6. atouba
7. Fletcher

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
1. original boy racer
2. Gorms.
3. .Luke.
4. youngstig
5. EllenA
6. atouba
7. Fletcher
8. Dagenham Dustbin

May require a lift, but hoping not ! Any takers ?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I have space in my car on the way there for anyone, but you'll have to find your own way back :)

GTD, Lupo
Seeing as there is no rush to get down (up) there are we expecting a leisurely drive?

Im looking forward to this, got the week before off work so should be able to get 5 days of cleaning in before hand. Any chance we can have a small stop off before we get there for a quick wipe down?

:)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes Clio is back in action :)

Blockage in header tank, possibly caused the dirty coolant. But am to keep my eye on it. Temp gauge is no longer jumping around and holds half way ! And possibly the funniest thing is the burning smell was caused by my mate lowering the front too much so one of the drive shafts was rubbing on the undertray !

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Yes Clio is back in action :)

Blockage in header tank, possibly caused the dirty coolant. But am to keep my eye on it. Temp gauge is no longer jumping around and holds half way ! And possibly the funniest thing is the burning smell was caused by my mate lowering the front too much so one of the drive shafts was rubbing on the undertray !

Remove the undertray mate, weight saving and aids cooling all in one :cool:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Seeing as there is no rush to get down (up) there are we expecting a leisurely drive?

Im looking forward to this, got the week before off work so should be able to get 5 days of cleaning in before hand. Any chance we can have a small stop off before we get there for a quick wipe down?

80 instead of 100 ok ;)

monaco 172
1. original boy racer
2. Gorms.
3. .Luke.
4. youngstig
5. EllenA
6. atouba
7. Fletcher
8. Dagenham Dustbin
9. Fletch.
10. Shamous

Purchased a shed load of cleaning gear a couple of weeks ago and haven't managed to get any on my car yet. Got to get on it ready for css :)

BG 182 FF
That was a little easier to set everything up than i expected, come back and everything's sorted..
Now jsut to keep up with everyone ;)

1. original boy racer
2. Gorms.
3. .Luke.
4. youngstig
5. EllenA
6. atouba
7. Fletcher
8. Dagenham Dustbin
9. Fletch.
10. Shamous
11.dubby

PH2 Flamer
I'm leaving abingdon at about 20 to 10. See you all on the A34 I guess?

Btw I'm James :). Am fairly new and won't no ANYONE there. So feel free to be nice :)

GW 200 with Cup pack
I'm the same as you guys new to Clio ownership and this forum... should be a great day out... sadly i cannot convoy... i only live in banbury... 20mins away :(