ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Convoy

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
1. original boy racer
2. Gorms.
3. .Luke.
4. youngstig
5. EllenA
6. atouba
7. Fletcher
8. Dagenham Dustbin
9. Fletch.
10. Shamous
11.dubb
12.Bendunn

PH2 Flamer
Im getting up at 8 to give the car a once over before hand. And maybe, if roads are filth I'll pull over few miles before to go over with some quick dodo juice detail.

Maybe OTT?

GW 200 with Cup pack
Im getting up at 8 to give the car a once over before hand. And maybe, if roads are filth I'll pull over few miles before to go over with some quick dodo juice detail.

Maybe OTT?

Not at all... see above... I have taken friday off... I realise I am setting the bar a little bit high now... will be under close scrutiny :)

GTD, Lupo
Not at all... see above... I have taken friday off... I realise I am setting the bar a little bit high now... will be under close scrutiny :)

I hated cleaning my GW, it was so hard to see the water marks and even harder to see where you had put the wax.

Hah! I started this monday gone, all wheels removed and its up on axle stands as we type. Got next week off work so the whole week will be spent on the bodywork. Just need my CYC package to turn up now as im all out of pads!

Maybe a little OTT but it over due its summer clean and then its just going to sit in the garage till Decemeber.

GW 200 with Cup pack
I hated cleaning my GW, it was so hard to see the water marks and even harder to see where you had put the wax.

Hah! I started this monday gone, all wheels removed and its up on axle stands as we type. Got next week off work so the whole week will be spent on the bodywork. Just need my CYC package to turn up now as im all out of pads!

Maybe a little OTT but it over due its summer clean and then its just going to sit in the garage till Decemeber.

Wheels off? you sir are going to put me to shame... sadly i dont think that i will have time to go this deep. Mine will look good but not that good :)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm only down the road. Question, how are we gonna know who is who?
Like Tom, I'm a newbie to the forum and clio ownership. Do we get name badges?! :D

GTD, Lupo
I'm only down the road. Question, how are we gonna know who is who?
Like Tom, I'm a newbie to the forum and clio ownership. Do we get name badges?! :D

There is a link (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/csspass.php ) and it gives you a print out with your forum name on it, that you stick in your window. Failing that just say "hello" and smile at people, but try not to look to freaky when doing that as it can make people a little worried.

GTD, Lupo
Are you cleaning your car tomorrow Paul?

JP, just say Hi and introduce yourself everyone is friendly.

Been cleaning it for the last 5 hours :( only managed to DA the bonnet and wings then lost interest. You need yours doing?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Been cleaning it for the last 5 hours :( only managed to DA the bonnet and wings then lost interest. You need yours doing?

I was thinking maybe help each other out and you show me how to wash mine properly :eek:

I've got a DA so we could hit them twice as fast.

GTD, Lupo
I was thinking maybe help each other out and you show me how to wash mine properly :eek:

I've got a DA so we could hit them twice as fast.

Hah! Well pop over tomorrow mate, I`m in all day. I got all the gear so we can give it a good going over.

monaco 172
I will be meeting a few people at petersfield services first to then head up to chievely if any one from around here wants to meet. Hopefully be able to find it!!! looks pretty straight forward on google earth.