ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF16 Picture Thread

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I always thought I was older than most folk on here, but as it turns out the demographic is 30-50

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I always thought I was older than most folk on here, but as it turns out the demographic is 30-50

It really is so far removed from the image that people have of car shows.

There genuinely isn't a single chav in sight at CSF.

Everyone is friendly and happy to chat and even offer passenger rides.

Just ask @edwarj123 . He turned up on his own now knowing anyone. By the time the drinks were flowing in the evening he was up dancing with all of us and now has mates for life :up:

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I'm pretty sure that's my car, I don't know what line i'm taking but that's some body roll i've got going on there, new dampers might be in order.

It almost looks like you're about to go straight over the yellow jerk and into the long grass!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I only mounted that curb twice I think, that must have been one of those times, chucking it in too quickly and under steering off track.

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
I sort of remember taking these from a scot .. Am i in trouble?
13537503_10157230933560151_4370765322656980433_n.jpg

Reactions: Nik

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
A couple of track shots from me. I've got a few more to edit through, I only managed to take photos of the afternoon session in-between the rain, please PM me if you want any of them in high res!

27988960332_472efb6c78_b.jpg

27988962292_f4f60d47cf_b.jpg

27988964482_b7965183d9_b.jpg

27988966042_5d293a5231_b.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@Filters, I briefly spoke to you that evening, when you grabbed me and shouted "Jekyll, I'm Filters!" I remember needing a piss, being pissed, going for a pissed piss, and that being the last time I spoke to you!

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It really is so far removed from the image that people have of car shows.

There genuinely isn't a single chav in sight at CSF.

Everyone is friendly and happy to chat and even offer passenger rides.

Just ask @edwarj123 . He turned up on his own now knowing anyone. By the time the drinks were flowing in the evening he was up dancing with all of us and now has mates for life :up:
Yup, I didn't really know what to expect, I had such a great time on the track and the evening was a proper laugh - with a bunch of like minded people I'd never met before just having a few beers and great fun.
I can't wait for the next one or something sooner if anything gets organised.
It was so good to meet you all!

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member