ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I was parked up, sniffing schoolgirl's knickers, watching out for those damn Bosozuku and their drifting antics. ;)

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
just did my first vinyl skin, ovcourse it had to be Cliosport.net :) looks allright, but writing could be abit darker,

Took about 15min to do,

f3414693.jpg

523c6cf0.jpg

This isnt a pic from forza 3 but it is a Clio :D
I made it on Forza 2 and im going to make it on Forza 3.
Pic of it from Forza 2 below.

It will be on my storefront tomorrow for 3000CR
4048107244_fc30c464a8.jpg

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Skipping across the rumble strip at 150mph on silverstone wasnt a good idea ..........

evo2wheels.jpg

Nice pics Mr Turner. I haven't done any in the hangar yet but it looks really good. Just go on the Benchmark set of tracks and layout A for the hangers and a massive carpark to play about in :)

Chris

my friend, you are a LEGEND! i was gutted when i thought there was no 'gymkahna' type area!

cheers!

I had a go at creating some carbon fibre, not very clear in these pics but i can't save any more pics on my storefront. Didn't come out too bad, only done the bonnet and boot at the moment.

R33Hangar1.jpg

R33Hangar2.jpg

182 FF
this is my current car, pretty chuffed with how it turned out for my first go at this vinyl business!

camo3.jpg

Last edited:
  306 GTI-6
Lol, it has been mentioned at least twice! ;)

Free lap, Benchmark, Layout A.

Christopher beat me to it and posted his pics of his E30 when I was designing mine! Then I couldnt post becasue I had used my 5 in 24 hours!
Still heres mine, I had done it with a twist, replacing the BMW Motorsport colours with those of the German flag:

e301Medium.gif

e304Medium.gif

e305Medium.gif

e303Medium.gif

A4 Avant
I'm creating my first ever paint scheme, I'm doing a Jagermeister M3. It's coming along quite nicely. Time consuming though, think i've spent as much time on it as I have racing.

BMW F31
didn't know where else to post this?

just messing about with my 9 second 1/4 Datsun :D

[YOUTUBE]OJIkcxQq8k4[/YOUTUBE]

this my previous vid.

will get the other up asap.

Last edited:
  BMW F31
Ok finally after having to convert it again using some crappy software i need to figure out, here's my little Datsun :D

[youtube]aPASOA2hM38[/youtube]