ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

Clio R27 ;)

On my storefront for 3,000 CR.

If you want to buy it just search for this.

Make: Renault
Model: Renault Clio
Manual Keyword: KwH

If it doesn't find it let me know :D. ( I might also do different colours if people want them. )

4049889128_8a427dd265.jpg

4049142567_97dc0f2909.jpg

4049142651_876a55e22b.jpg

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Is there a proper way to upload the pics? Some of posted here look great but others (like mine) look really flat and crap. :(

F56 MINI Cooper S
anyone know what the maximum power can be achieved from the veyron? 1000bhp standard with no mods, so with all mods..... :eek:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
V8 Focus, pushing 800bhp atm. AWD too
Forza28.jpg

FOR SALE, Range Rover sport. One careful lady owner. Some scrapes.
Forza27.jpg

Forza22.jpg

Forza25.jpg
Forza26.jpg

Dodgy one
evo 6 sliding, the design aint the best sadly

evo6.jpg

Is that the one that was in teh auction house or your own design?

I need to get live yet i tried to bid on one and was told i couldnt lol, I've managed to exchange my copy for another one tonight so now donloading the added content :cool:

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
Right so ive scratched off my card entered the code and its downloaded but i still can't find the hangers or drag strip or anything like that. can someone help me please

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Drag strip, go to your garage, view a car and Test drive..

choose the track called Sedona or something, and its in there :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yes, front suspension and anti roll bar all the way to soft, rear all the way to hard. I did it with that RR Sport when *****ing around with the setup for luls.