ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

As suggested lets keep them all in one thread so post them up here.

1 rule only, post an R8 and I'll have admin perma ban you, I've seen enough of that dull car to last me a lifetime.

Some from the other thread.

Image0106.gif

Image0107.gif

Image0108.gif

Image0109.gif

Image0110.gif

Image0111.gif

Image0112.gif

Image0113.gif

Image0114.gif

DSC02684.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I need to take new shots of the M3. I've since changed the alloys to BBS style and upped them to 19".

Great thread idea, too :cool:

Mini Cooper
Am i right in thinking that once the official release date has come you will be able to get your pictures from the store onto your pc?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i still think they need to do something about the compression on the jpg uploads. whats the point having 10 million polygon cars if they look sh1te when uploaded?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
random question... im getting it anyway but are there special race modes like drift modes?? or have i made this up?

random question... im getting it anyway but are there special race modes like drift modes?? or have i made this up?

Only traditional racing in the career mode so circuit and drag. However the game constantly in any race has a drift counter running which you can get up on the HUD by hitting the D pad.

If you want drifting you can set up online lobbies for drift and set the "win" criteria to be based on drift score as opposed to first over the line.

How have you dicks got this already? Out tomorrow, no?

Pre ordered online. A fair few retailers took the stance they would post copies out early rather than have the postal strike f**king up things for those who wanted their game on the release date.