ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

Golf GTI PP Mk7
few pics i just did;

Forza.jpg

Forza2.jpg

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Civic VTI with S200 conversion, RWD conversion, pushing 296bhp 228lb,

pics taken on iphone dont have Xbl as of yet :eek:

a1fe2760.jpg

f2019005.jpg

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
epic game, been playing it most of the afternoon...

my WRC inspired Focus RS :approve:

Attachments

• Forza1.jpg
    Forza1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 63
  Renaultsport 220T
1st effort. iphone pic from plasma, so grainy.

Rather be racing than taking pics. Bit like real life I guess. :)

web.jpg

FFS Jason, your Fiesta looks practically the same as mine.

And if I click my image on FM3's site it gives me some s**t page about upcoming features. I want the large version of my image.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Fujimi Kaido + AE86 = WIN :cool:

I've even got the Tofu shop graphics down the side and the wheels are as close as possible to the ones in the film :geek:

Attachments

• Forza2.jpg
    Forza2.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 65
RANDOM QUESTION: Can you get a proper cup spoiler on the 197 now or is it Forzas own still?

I do need to buy this, I havent had a forza fix for ages as I lost my forza 2 in the move :(

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Sweet Replica. Did you buy the graphics or DIY?

nah, just bought them, there are several in the storefront, not all of them are correct though, geekily I looked at them all before buying to get an accurate set, LOL

in FM2 my mate actually hand drew the graphics himself and gifted me one

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FFS Jason, your Fiesta looks practically the same as mine.

And if I click my image on FM3's site it gives me some s**t page about upcoming features. I want the large version of my image.

Yes, but does yours have an I <3 SPEEDBUMPS sticker? I THINK NOT!

I just click the download button underneath the picture, in firefox it just pops up like a normal download.

I also wanna know how you get that carpark? Freeplay? test drive? What track? etc. etc. Oh and that drag strip someone else posted up?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Pause menu > Photo mode. Take a picture, save it, after its saved it will ask if you want to upload it to forzamotorsport.net

Levin02.jpg

After a trip round Kaido
LEVIN03.jpg

Got a question though.... How do I improve the clarity of the motion shots? They seem to loose loads of quality over a stationary photo?