ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

Formally Clio 182
I done it. Took bloody ages, but I wanted a CS sticker. 2000 CR.

4034872343_b40773c4f4_o.jpg

Last edited:
  Dodgy one
Tried to get this tonight whilst out food shopping but the bint said come back at 12:01 when its released, I said sod that its only a game, It can wait til saturday. Looks pretty good TBH

I had a quick dabble with the photomode the other night didnt save anything but looked like you could get some impressive results out of it.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Anyone no how to delete the photos on the forza website? so i can get more downloaded its saying i can up load any more till ive deleted them.

Cheers Gaz

BMW F31
[youtube]OJIkcxQq8k4[/youtube]

little bit of fun last night :)

dont know why there's no sound :(

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My current cars. Supercar slayers FTW.

290BHP FWD, S2000-engined DC5. Spent ages on the setup. It looks mint on the CR's! :cool:

DC52.jpg

DC53.jpg

DC54.jpg

And my 2.3 litre F4R'd, ITB'd RS Twingo. Proper kart, this thing!

Spot the Focus RS-style bumper, too. ;)

Twingo2.jpg

Twingo1.jpg

RB pfft I've kept the straight 6 in mine for now, old school. It's on black minilites as they didnt have watanabe's :(

Did you run it before any mods went on?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
A veyron allready, how long you been playing the game for sneeks, my fastest car is a Civic with s200 conversion RWD, pushing 296bhp, cant handle the bugger tho lol