ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS – East Midlands Sticker.

Hi guys, Ady at N2Grafix got back to me earlier. Here's what he had to offer :)

Ady182 said:
Hi mate

For 2 colour probably looking at £1.50 single colour, £1 a pop. 65mm may be pushing it a little for all the tiny detail of the map but I can have a crack :)

Knocked one up using the nurburgring font :) 65mm isn't gonna work I'm afraid this one is 100mm and is doable

20130305_222003_zps5fc1240d.jpg

let me know what u think
ady

Megane 225
can you do different colours? would like the 'east midlands' in yellow as it would go with the theme on my car :D

Also can you do them in white?

Superleggera'd MK3
£2!!!!! Cant ask for better than that......even i can afford one! I will definetly have one

I cut out the design yesterday (10cm) and they don't look too big tbh.

Yes I think Ady will do different colours. I've ordered 2 white ones. One with the EM red, one in orange :)

Can't complain at £2 either! :D

Superleggera'd MK3
I assume they are external stickers? Also, how do you order, just drop a message to Ady?

M140i
Hi guys, these are no longer available through me at the present time I'm afraid. Orders that have been placed will be fulfilled but further orders cannot be taken at this time.

Admin will be posting up in the very near future with area based decals.

Apologies
Ady

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, as Ady says. But don't panic, we are working on getting these stocked in the ClioSport Shop asap

:)

Superleggera'd MK3
Hi guys, these are no longer available through me at the present time I'm afraid. Orders that have been placed will be fulfilled but further orders cannot be taken at this time.

Admin will be posting up in the very near future with area based decals.

Apologies
Ady

Hey ady, i sent my money last night via paypal, i assume that that would include me in the 'orders will be fulfilled' ???
Cheers :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Thanks mate, looking forward to getting them! Thanks for getting the turn around out so quick :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Got mine today :) looking forward to washing the car and getting these on......not sure which to use though

Sticker_zpsc404e770.jpg

Superleggera'd MK3
Red white combo sounds good bud :) yeah i think i would prefer the internal one anyway tbh, might put both on and see how they look, then rip out the one i dont like as much