ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS – East Midlands Sticker.

Have seen a few other regions have done this / are discussing this. Basically it’s a logo that would represent our area.

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this.

If so, any ideas what it could look like?

Once we all agree on one we could kindly ask Ady at N2grafix to make them up :)

Dan.

I spoke of this a while back, as I bought a Yorkshire one and thought itd be a good idea lol.

It should be a burger or chicken wing with a Burberry cap, because we're all obese chavs.

Inferno 225 cup
I spoke of this a while back, as I bought a Yorkshire one and thought itd be a good idea lol.

It should be a burger or chicken wing with a Burberry cap, because we're all obese chavs.

Or a Chav with cricket bat with EMA down the side of it???

Last edited:
I think if you have .net on there, you'll need to make the ClioSport part slightly smaller so that the .net doesn't stick out too much.
Give it a shot and post it on here, then we can vote from there.

DB.

BMW 440i
People may get the east midlands mixed up with Africa with the shape like that lol!

Ok, I've just measured up. Personally, I want it to be 65mm height and about the same for the width if possible too. (It'll line up perfectly with my other stickers then, because OCD)

Get on it Danman. :rasp:

The CSS sticker is 60x60mm (from my quick measurements in the dark), but the plan will be to fit an external one underneath my CSS 'stack' once I have the 2013 version ;).
But the internal would be for the rear and 65mm would be the perfect size to be in line with my current stickers.

I'm such an OCD b*****d.

Right, here's the original & .net versions. Paul suggested a coloured one so I gave that a go as well.

1-2_zpsf6dd5765.png 2-2_zpsf73b3ed7.png

3-2_zps6a9d5cdb.png 4-1_zps5ba8f2d4.png

What are people's thoughts, .net or no .net?
And is there any other colour schemes people would like me to try?