ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crippled bonnet

Vantage
my bonnet has crippled after bein hit, its not a big damage but caused my bonnet not to close..

isit best to get a new (from da scrap) bonnet or is there a way to remove the dents?

If you can source a bonnet in the right colour from a scrap yard, Ebay, Or a member on here (need to be a paid member for the wanted section) then thats the best bet.

Or take the excuse to get a carbon bonnet !

Vantage
fkd.jpg

Vantage
i removed some dents myself, but there is one left which isn't to big, this is near the bottom of the bonnet towards the grille... can this be removed? or do i still have to get a new bonnet

i removed some dents myself, but there is one left which isn't to big, this is near the bottom of the bonnet towards the grille... can this be removed? or do i still have to get a new bonnet

Thought you said the bonnet wouldn't close?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Any luck with the paint code yet mate? BTW guys its a rep so more likely to be pearl black i think?

Monaco 53/468
only black in 182's was Black Gold, and Black Gold's code is 267 (as above)

EDIT:

If pearl black then its 676 iirc