ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crashed my car

Charged Superleggera
gutted for you mate. at least your still here mate and in the end of the day its just metal and you will probably end up with a better car soon

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Looked at the first pic and looked like you had just bumped it. The rest of the pics look really bad! Where about was this?

Glad your in good enough health though, sure the hospital is just precautionary.

Cars just a car mate, can be replaced!

Cupra
Blackout (for medical reasons) + crash = revoked licence or not?

My mate had a fit and was not allowed to drive for 6 months as there was a risk of it happening when he was behind the wheel.

Clio 197
Blackout (for medical reasons) + crash = revoked licence or not?

My mate had a fit and was not allowed to drive for 6 months as there was a risk of it happening when he was behind the wheel.

I read somewhere that you have to inform the DVLA that you have had a blackout whether you were driving or not so I suppose it's possible they may suspend his licence pending medical examination or something.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I read somewhere that you have to inform the DVLA that you have had a blackout whether you were driving or not so I suppose it's possible they may suspend his licence pending medical examination or something.

Yikes. The feckers at the insurance companies will be adding zeros to whatever insurance he gets, next - if that's the case.

I can see why they do it, but even so. :(

D.

TT 225
sorry to hear about this mate, the car looked sweet too :( hope you get it all sorted and that the blackout wasnt anything serious. chin up mate.

adam

Charged Superleggera
i would defo get checked out mate just to be safe. could be anything from going hypoglycemic to heart failure. i had a mate who worked for a delivery company who was diabetic. his blood sugar droped and he went hypoglyclemic and blacked out while behind the wheel and went straight into a lampost. he was in a comma for 3 months so your lucky you got out fine mate

Clio 197
Oh s**t, on further reading I really hope the hospital finds what caused your blackout, otherwise it's a rolling ban until 12 months after your last blackout!

neurology.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
thats crap mate. gutted for you. It looked good aswell:(

ps scenester im lovin your avators lol

Clio 197 08
Really hope they can find a cause for your blackout mate after reading the last posts! Glad you are all ok and got out fine! Good luck at the hospital and keep us updated!

Shame on all the vultures to!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Sorry to read this mate, your car was mint, a fine example of a rep!

Glad you're alright though bud, could of been alot worse!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Mate had a similar thing.

He was driving home from work at about 1am on the M62 and the next thing he remembered was waking up in the central reserve.

He had tests etc and they said it was epiliepsy that hadnt been diagnosed.

Clio 172 RS2
Hey Scott,

You must be gutted...

But hey you walked away.
Only downside is that the Clio is less how you like it.

I feel for you!

Keep the faith...