ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 1.2 extreme :(
I know no airbag damages or nothing! Just took out a few signs and broke a curb, broke both the alloys into pieces!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Written off 2 cars in 15 months! Bet his insurance is going to rip his arsehole wide enough for Vanessa Feltz to get in.

Nissan 350z
Lucky it wasnt another car who would claim against him. Noway any insurance company would touch him if hed wrote off 2 cars and claims had been made within a year or so.

BMW 320ci
I wonder how he passed his test in the first place.

Total idiot if he aint learnt from the first write off.

Yes! Its all true spun out at 105 and slammed into a roundabout!
Insurance isnt to bad as he claimed twice making it 8000

Re: Crash!
£8000 on a diesel clio?!

Oh my days. Hope he didnt loose his bus pass in the crash

Na including his fiesta!

Not being arsey just but the picture up for everyone to have a look at everyones starts having a go saying its not 105 mph!

Just saying what happened thats all!

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
he was probs doing 105 mph then started to lose it and braked , plus speed lost from spinning etc id say 30 ish mph when he hit the curb

E87 118d M Sport
fkin idiot! maybe he should keep off the road if hes that much of a liability.
waste of a perfectly good car for someone who drives sensibly.

Golf 7R
It's pretty lucky he plowed into a roundabout/kerb, rather a family in a people carrier! Oh, and that is not a 105 mph shunt. Fact!

It's A Reno
Picture this.
A guy who has written off 2 cars in a year and obviously drives like a cnut. Smashes up his Clio on an island. He aint going to tell his mate he was doing 35 mph is he. ;)

The guys just relaying what his tw*t, bullsh*tting mate has told him.
Needs a ban 'til he grows up TBQFH before he kills someone.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
Drivers like this disgust me!!

Im not fussed if he kills himself....one less idiot out there!!! He's also clearly not bothered if he kills any one of our loved ones in the process!!!!! TW*T

DCi
im sure most people here have driven at a 3 figure speed before

however im sure very few have been anywhere near 100 anywhere near a roundabout, t**t!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
105mph!
:lolup:
I'm an assessor, i'll pass on the 105mph comment to his insurance company.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
LOL @ 105mph!! GTF!!!! If he'd crashed at 105mph into a kerb he wouldn't be here to tell the tale! Bullshit.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'm not sure if this should be in road driving, media or just the bin. Regardless, I can't be bothered to watch an argument develop as to how fast he was really going. He's a hero, nonetheless.

Porsche Boxster987S
i dont think he'd get 105 out of that. Either way , hes a bell who shouldnt be on the road. Hopefully he gets caught doing way over the limit by the 5 0 and get a long ban

Arsehole

Status
Not open for further replies.