ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chavs/General idiots on the road rant.

Ive had this a couple of times now, bearing in mind ive only been driving for almost a year now.

Anyway today, as im in my 1.4 sport replica (looks the part, isn't the part) look in my rear view mirror and theres a Impreza, bright blue, carbon fibre dented inlet bonnet approaching at fast speed toward me, literally mustve been a couple of inches away from me for a good 7 mins, I went round housing estates and off my actual route to see whether he would follow me.. and yes! he did, followed me all around housing estates and I even circled the town centre TWICE! the WHOLE time hes just up my arse recklessly swerving left and right and everytime I glance in my rear view hes there usually checking out bystanders or not even looking at the friggin road so if I had to harsh break.. argh.

Now my cars a 1.4 I just spent 50quid on a RS bumper and bought the paint code for it and used my brothers bro time to do it up for me, I swear to god if he actually went into me.. the crowbar in my boot would be going through his windscreen.

The other 3 t**t heads ive come across in my life of driving so far are these, ill keep em brief:

- Black Corsa 1.4 tailgating me all the way home from a night out in town one night, this is at around3/4 in the morning.

- Clio 197/200, about 10ish at night, the guy mustve been doped out his face or drunk as balls, im doing 50 in the 50 zone, I see him speeding up, he speeds up, overtakes me, not only overtakes but stays on the opposite side of the road for abit before merging back in, at this point im thinking what an actual nob, so I speed up abit and try to follow him, all I see is him/her just topping over 90 easy, overtaking everyone and even at one point going round bends in the road on the OPPOSITE side! let me say that again, bend in the road.. bit of a blind eye as you don't know if any thing is approaching, hes doing +60 on the wrong side of the road as he goes round it.

- last this is in the daytime, some drug dealer looking blacked out lowered BMW speeding up toward me, could easily overtake but stays behind me? im not liking this so at the upcoming dual roundabout I go into the fast lane, overtake a few cars there so hes no longer behind me.. Nope. Guy undertakes 2 cars to get behind me again and stays up my arse, road eventually splits into 2 lanes, I slow down go into the left lane, he speeds up and goes into the right lane BUT! as he does.. he SWERVES! 3! times! INTO me! not actually hitting me but quickly swerving in and out like hes playing GTA or something, actually forces me to almost hit the curb. what the actual f? I slowed down to the point of almost stopping and he just carried on speeding away, this is around 2pm.

I know most of you have experiences with nobs like this, but any of you had some extreme ones like that last one I mentioned? wtf are people on these days.

Nissan 350z
Just shrug it off and carry on your way theres plenty of other things to stress about in life. Dont react differently such as taking detours etc because of these pricks, natural selection will see to them sooner or later :)

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Sounds like you bring it on yourself sometimes. e.g. The 197/200 - Why speed up and follow them? Surely just let them pass and carry on with life?

172 cup
Two things you should consider;

1) unfortuanatly like it or not if you have made your car look like a sport, then other people in 'fast' cars will try to race you. Fact.

2) sounds like you have seen them driving close or badly and changed your driving. This will either egg them on more, or make them angry and drive worse. Best thing is just to carry on driving like normal and let them get on with it.

Sounds like you bring it on yourself sometimes. e.g. The 197/200 - Why speed up and follow them? Surely just let them pass and carry on with life?

Yup, exactly what I wondered.

You're ranting about him being a chopper for coming right up behind you and over taking you, with additional dangerous driving further on and yet you tried to speed up and follow the guy, presumably just to see more/for the craic? Surely, you speeding up meant you were then driving dangerously too?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Lesson for the new OP here, Never post anything where you have done wrong and complain about others doing wrong at the same time, It never ever goes well lol

Clio
Drive faster. It seems like everybody is fed up of your slow ass driving.

Also, lol at being able to tell from your rear view mirror than one was drunk/stoned and the other was a drug dealer. Does your rear view mirror also highlight queers and trannys?

Clio
You drive around with a crowbar in your boot?

Its ok, he just needs to make sure he has a baseball glove or ball in the boot aswell. He can say it is when he plays baseball.

Edit: If the bloke went into the back of him and his boot didn't open I'd laugh a little.

Fiesta ST2 MP215

Also, lol at being able to tell from your rear view mirror than one was drunk/stoned and the other was a drug dealer. Does your rear view mirror also highlight queers and trannys?

​Stops him from getting rear ended lol

renault clio 182

FLOL!!!