ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crap or classic?!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No ta !
I know of someone who had an identical one to that, he purchased a set of wheels for it from a forum (just the standard ones) the seller never told him they were buckled though. He put them on it too !

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
I had one 12 years ago! Was an earlier one, two-tone skly blue and grey.

A lot of fun, for six weeks, until it got robbed and burned out!! :(

I wouldn't give £2.5k for one, but if I could buy mine again for the £450 it cost me, I would. All day long...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i would lol. something about a mint old motor. unexplainable.

MIGHTY METRO lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
£2.5k? You must be joking!

They look crap, but there is something classic about it, maybe its more old than classic lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio cup 172
A few years ago in my classic mini days i would have said buy it (not for £2500!) remove engine and brakes, fit to classic mini and enjoy..

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mixed views here then, theres something about it, I don't know what it is, its probably not a great car not reliable/ fast/ etc but for some reason I want it. Definatly a future classic.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it's definitely a future classic but it does seem expensive. i think you're getting mixed views as a lot of the people on here seem know chuff all about cars and have next to no appreciation of stuff like this

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This will be rare as rocking horse poo soon as most metros rusted out and the turbos were cannibalised by the Mini enthusiasts, so could be worthwhile getting one for the future although the price does seem rather high. There's some hopes then that my missus' Metro Cabrio will be really collectable one day.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  MERCEDES CLS AMG
runt of the 1980's turbo litter, slightly intriguing - kinda like fuccking a fat bird....you look at it, think about it, imagine riding it but then opt for something else when your in a better frame of mind

BL always got it wrong

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
runt of the 1980's turbo litter, slightly intriguing - kinda like fuccking a fat bird....you look at it, think about it, imagine riding it but then opt for something else when your in a better frame of mind

BL always got it wrong

LOL!
Its definatly intriguing.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BL always got it wrong
Fpmsl !!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Was my first car back in 1988 i had a white one, back then it was cool, roof mounted led boost guage kept my eyes on that more than the road lol, 95bhp 110mph, 9.5sec-60mph ,SU carb with garrett turbo 116bhp per ton

Last edited: