ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coventry Meet SAT 29th or SUN 30th! ALL CLIO TYPES

BG182 FF
Hellooo!

Anyone interested in a meet for all Clio types, mk1, mk2, mk3 sports and non sports!

Would be good to see other peoples cars and efforts and gather ideas!

Discussion on the best meeting place? preferably somewhere where we can all park up and then maybe take people out in your car for a blast... ;)

Okay then to confirm... The meet will be on SAT 29th at 1PM at The Range Coventry, "CV6 7NS"

Weather is meant to be SUNNY 15 Degress :D

Last edited:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I used to try and organise Cov meets, I stopped when only me and two other people showed up,
much better to get involved in the big West Mids meets, it's more fun and less demoralising.

Plus car park meets are boring.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Hellooo!

Anyone interested in a meet for all Clio types, mk1, mk2, mk3 sports and non sports!

Would be good to see other peoples cars and efforts and gather ideas!

Discussion on the best meeting place? preferably somewhere where we can all park up and then maybe take people out in your car for a blast... ;)

Yeah I would be up for that pal . I'm in cov.

2003 172
I'm up for it, from Cov although new and my 172 is just a quick little daily. But would be good to meet local clio owners with knowledge.

Liquid Yellow 182
Im up for it too :) i went to sainsburys petrol station on a444 yesterday, and there was bmw and VW meets going on. I thought id drive past take the attention off their cars and on to mine haha

Mk3 1.4 clio
Im up for it too :) i went to sainsburys petrol station on a444 yesterday, and there was bmw and VW meets going on. I thought id drive past take the attention off their cars and on to mine haha

Yeah I see the vw meets some times. The car park they use is normally pretty empty all the time, good little spot.

1. Blake
2. Ging2013
3. Reed
4. Jackdanielsmom

I Should be able to come up to this if its next weekend, doing the meet in dudley tomorrow if anyones interested?

2003 172
Good for me,just let me know the time, I've only had mine 6 weeks so looking forward to meeting you all and seeing your motors. A little scared bet mine is the worst there.lol.

BG182 FF
mine will be the worst lol only a 1.2 but looking forward to seeing your cars! im working till 12 and from hinckley so will need time to get over so im good for any time around 1

Mk3 1.4 clio
mine will be the worst lol only a 1.2 but looking forward to seeing your cars! im working till 12 and from hinckley so will need time to get over so im good for any time around 1

Yeah mines only 1.4, it's more about the looks than speed with my car haha. Yeah 1oclock is good for me pal.

2003 172
Yeah 1 is fine for me,looking forward too it,first meet I will have ever been too, every day I go out I find more scratches the joys of living in Stoke Heath.lol. But on the plus side meet is only 1 minute away,see you all Saturday.