ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couzens's Petrol Blue 182.

2001 Clio 172
Also had a set of sportlines delivered from a member off here, @Blighty. Very good seller, springs arrived from Newcastles in less then 24 hours. Top work!

Cheers for the mention mate! Glad they arrived ok. I have a list like yours, think it's longer though :(.

Hope everything goes ok!

Petrol Blue 182.
My job entails quite a lot of down time, so thought I'd finally get around to sorting the exhaust out.

Finally don't have an system which leaks!

14351359397_f7b2e8bd32_c.jpg
DSC_0469 by couzens1989, on Flickr

Also managed to get me some Turinis ;)

14536322094_988e3e8205_c.jpg
IMG-20140629-WA0008 by couzens1989, on Flickr

Sort exhaust blow - DONE
Paint inlet manifold silver and get a engine cover - DONE
Turinis - DONE
New exhaust mount
Clean up the headlamps
Gear linkage adjustment - DONE
Car park dinks
Eibach springs - Parts here need to fit
Dash strips back to silver

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What do you do for work Ryan? It looks pretty good whatever it is !

Petrol Blue 182.
Wheel feels amazing, much better then melted plastic.

Fitted the Turinis on sunday eve, with many thanks to @Nick172Cup for sorting out a blinding deal ;)

14547990831_e278cd8edb_c.jpg
DSC_0473 by couzens1989, on Flickr

Fitted the Eibachs today, with a few mishaps along the way... Drive shaft popped out removing the front strut, dumping the gearbox oil all over the floor.

14547983531_28bd675418_c.jpg
IMG-20140701-WA0004 by couzens1989, on Flickr

Finally got them on and fitted. No pics yet as I'll let the springs settle.

14364794728_968ba799a6_c.jpg
DSC_0478 by couzens1989, on Flickr

Sort exhaust blow - DONE
Paint inlet manifold silver and get a engine cover - DONE
Turinis - DONE
New exhaust mount
Clean up the headlamps
Gear linkage adjustment - DONE
Car park dinks
Eibach springs - DONE
Dash strips back to silver - DONE

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
After seeing one of these at FCS this year, I really like them.
Such a strange colour. I personally think silver looks better than anthracite with this colour too :)
Fresh silver turinis maybe?

Petrol Blue 182.
After seeing one of these at FCS this year, I really like them.
Such a strange colour. I personally think silver looks better than anthracite with this colour too :)
Fresh silver turinis maybe?

Yup. Agree with you on that, fresh silver Turinis looks the nuts!

Petrol Blue 182.
Who ever thought fitting silver belts to a car needs shooting! Mine were grubby as hell so decided to tackle them, the drivers being the worst of course.

14750951562_827464c77f_z.jpg
DSC_0565 by couzens1989, on Flickr

14564610168_b2251c4fe9_z.jpg
DSC_0567 by couzens1989, on Flickr

Much better.

Had a bit of a disaster yesterday. Got called out to a job just before it decided to bucket down. I, of course had left the windows wide open.

14771124303_630a1a9b1b_z.jpg
DSC_0569 by couzens1989, on Flickr

Wrecked the inside. All footwells were saturated as well as the seats. Taken the best part of today to dry out as well as wet vaccing most of the water out.

Petrol Blue 182.
Not much to report on this really, had been on the lookout for a battery cover just to tidy things up in the engine bay.

Managed to get hold of one that wasn't chrome or silver!

Before:

DSC_0637_zps4f350071.jpg

After:

DSC_0638_zps93ef1e01.jpg

Hard to think this is how it looked when I got it!

DSC_0384_zps0a17c0cb.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Massive improvement Ryan :)

How (apart from leaving the windows open in the rain) did you go about cleaning your seat belts?

Petrol Blue 182.
Massive improvement Ryan :)

How (apart from leaving the windows open in the rain) did you go about cleaning your seat belts?
Just pulled them as far as they could, jammed card in the trim so they wouldn't retract and just used an all purpose cleaner and a bucket of hot water. Worked a treat with an alloy wheel brush to aggitate it.
Have you sold me this yet you handsome cvnt face?
How much you paying?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looking good yoof... still alot of dirt and s**te in that thur engine bay though... crack on! :approve:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Something special about petrol blue :) I still remember your ph1 non-sport from back in the day Couzens! Looking forward to further updates :grinning:

Petrol Blue 182.
Something special about petrol blue :) I still remember your ph1 non-sport from back in the day Couzens! Looking forward to further updates :grinning:
That really was a long time ago!! No real updates at the moment. Just being put to good use up and down the motorway at the moment! It's in dire need of a good clean however.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
That really was a long time ago!! No real updates at the moment. Just being put to good use up and down the motorway at the moment! It's in dire need of a good clean however.

I still have the Fast Car mag somewhere with your old Non sport in..

Prefer the Petrol Blue though [emoji106]

BG182 FF
where did u get those black strut covers from? ive seen the silver ones on ebay but not black. Thanks