ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couple of interior shots

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
i got made a custom speed dial to look like the one out of the 200, received it the other day and fitted it this morning

im really pleased with it, most of you probley wont like it

DSC_0017.gif

DSC_0028.gif

DSC_0019.gif

RB Lutecia
Fcuk the haters, your car your choice !

Do what you want to do to it because it looks good, what did they charge ?

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
The only thing I don't like is the 'x tec' thing. Apart from that its ace! How did you go about doing it? Got any during pics?

Think it looks great. Hard to do?

i got in contact with a company in Germany (k-tec), i sent them a picture of the 200 dials and they came up with design. the bloke was quite helpful and would change anything i wanted. i did get in contact with lockwood he said he could do thembut wanted £185 and he wouldnt come up with a design until he had the money

and the k-tec logo it what he brands his products with, thats why its on there. i quite small so its ok

As i said in the group buy thread their logo spoils it but nothing a bit of black tape can't fix;) how does it read speedo and rev counter spot on?

I do like it because its different.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
As i said in the group buy thread their logo spoils it but nothing a bit of black tape can't fix;) how does it read speedo and rev counter spot on?

I do like it because its different.

im going leave the logo there, its quite small and if i start sticking tape on itll look like load of sh*t.

i was worried about taking off the needles and getting them in the right place again but there fine and spot on