ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corrupt file, help needed! (.wps)

Civic Vtec y0
The better half has a major problem, she has a full days work on a wps file and its now saying the file is corrupt!

I have tried various different programs but still have the same problem! Can any one offer any help on how to recover/restore the file?

Cheers

Ryan

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Try it on another computer mate. My missus' laptop decided it didn't want to open a couple of her essays, saying the exact same thing. Worked fine on my computer though, and I just re-saved it and send the new save back to her. Worked fine after that.

Civic Vtec y0
Hello from Zamzar !

There was a problem converting your file - We attempted to perform the conversion you requested from wps to doc but unfortunately the conversion failed - our support team have been notified and are looking into the problem. Please click here if you would like to try and perform your conversion again. Conversion failed for the following file:

:(