ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Correct Track Rod Ends - 182FF

Just away to order these as there is slight play on the passenger side so may as well tackle both.
Could someone confirm that these are the correct ones?
606745275 and 606745285 I did post a link but it didn't like it.
I have done a bit of searching on here and they seem to be the correct ones for a 182 FF but ECP doesn't accept my reg and then says they don't fit this car when I use the search drop down boxes.
I only have one car so can't afford for them to be the wrong ones.

Thanks for that. I remember reading there was a slight difference in them but couldn't remember if it was the ends.

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
Go to GSF i spent a good few weeks trying to find the correct 335mm length rods for a Cup 172 same as 182 FF, ECP couldn't get anywhere near close to the length i required.

Ring them and ask them to cross reference Renault part number 7701473656 and that should come back as a Firstline part number FTR5277

I paid £74 for 2 inner rods and 2 x TRW outer track rod ends with 2 x steering rod gators, Could have been less but didnt know we get CS discount from there.