ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cornish/South Devon Members, Time to get together.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
OK folks, the Cornish region has been incredibly quiet up til now, but I look to change that, but I do need help.
I'm looking to set up a regular cornish meet, and whilst I expect numbers to be small at first hopefully it'll grow and become the success that the Barn Owl meets did.

To that end then, if you are a Cornish member, please stick your name down so I can get the locations of all the active members and see where's best.

People living on the border of Cornwall, like myself, are requested that if they can, they could help by joining me for the jump across the border as your assistance will be invaluable in helping to set up the region. I'll hope to sort out a place that suits everyone.

Cornwall obviously has some fantastic driving roads and places to go, so there is the potential for some great work to be done there, so let's make it happen!

@gtrnav
@Cornish_172
@Whirly172
@plymcl172
@deadmau5
@Chris_Beer
@Jcs
@rampantreaper
@long_guts
@Oli.

I've probably missed a few out - if you know anyone I have, please do tag them here.

Wow I can post here now was feeling a bit left out after the CCSW fb vanished. Result!

I'm in St Austell, Cornwall but willing to travel between Lands End and Plymouth.

There are 3 or 4 members in Cornwall on 197.net. I will invite them too once we get something sorted.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Why didn't I get tagged into this?

Have you forgotten about me already lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
It was more to see if you'd be up to coming to regular meets :)

You're dead to me, remember that. Norferner.

Anyone else want to apply to be a SW rep as this one is getting chopsy and keeps forgetting me, and it's only been 2 days! Lol

Megane 250
I am in Newquay area and keen to meet up. Will make sure I keep a better eye on this section of the forum. Good luck :up:

2003 Clio 172 Sport
I'm in Saltash. Would be good to see how many RS's are down this way. Plus the back roads around here are brilliant.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I know! I may end up organising a Plymouth mini-meet at some point given the density of members but I want the main meet to be in Cornwall so people don't get left out.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Route 38? It's a good spot and if it's anything like Route 5 then not a bad place to go, but it's a bit too close to Plymouth - It'd be a prohibitively long journey for some of the more westerly Cornish members.

I'd love to hold it in Par as I've got plenty of good memories from there. I'd say that's pretty central for everyone too?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Route 38? It's a good spot and if it's anything like Route 5 then not a bad place to go, but it's a bit too close to Plymouth - It'd be a prohibitively long journey for some of the more westerly Cornish members.

I'd love to hold it in Par as I've got plenty of good memories from there. I'd say that's pretty central for everyone too?

I.e. Me as you can't any further west or South than me lol

It's about an hour from me.

'02 172
I'm only in Plympton! I've spent some time away from my clio but I will now comfortably say I have returned with a vengeance. A potential suggestion, when the better weather (optimistic in England I know) arrives, we could spend some time across the Moors, perfect photo locations and some adrenaline rushing roads!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, that'll be happening for sure, we've done it plenty of times before and it's always been great. Pop along to the Par meet, there's a few of us going down from Plymouth way :)