ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire region cliosport meet Blyton Park 21st September

clio 172, mondeo td
Right I hope this is all ok with people of the Yorkshire and humberside region, I've heard back from javelin who operate the track days at blyton park and they are keen to have us there, so I think it would be best if we started a thread saying this will be the official meeting place for the 1st Yorkshire and humberside cliosport.com meet!

This is the reply I got from javelin ...
Yes, we have a public trackday on the 21st September at Blyton Park. We do operate exclusive days too if required. So I am sure we can help you and will be pleased to do so.

Subject to numbers and actual space required I would have no problem with your group meeting up there on the day. There is plenty of parking but obviously our paying trackday clients would have priority. We have a motorcycle trackday running on the Saturday so "sensible" camping can be arranged for Saturday night (advance booking with the circuit required ).

The Trackday itself is currently listed at a "Book Early" price of £129 (prices increase as places sell). Your members are welcome to snap up those places at the "Book Early" rate via our website. I have absolutely no doubt that this trackday event will be full so I am sure you can appreciate that there is little point in me offering discount off an already reasonable price. It is these popular summer events that help to subsidise the lesser popular winter ones too.

I would expect the event to start filling quickly once we have the July pay days so you will need to marshal your guys pretty quickly if they want track places.

Here is the link to the website http://www.blytonpark.co.uk and here is a link and phone number for javelin which run the track day

Tel 01469560574
Mob 07889740586
Mail Mulberry Close, Keelby, Immingham, DN41 8EX

Email colin@javelintrackdays.co.uk
Web www.javelintrackdays.co.uk
www.facebook.com/javelintrackdays

i will not be taking any payments if you want to use your car on the track please contact javelin and they will be more than happy to sort you out, but please tell them you will be part of the cliosport.com meet on the same day, there's no obligation to go on the track so hopefully there will be lots of us there to watch also, so I'm open to opinions/ suggestions on the meet, I'm going to try and send some emails out to local renault tuners and see if they fancy comng along and maybe we can get some trade stands there also. If you have any questions fire away and please feel free to say what you think about all this. Steve

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Great stuff dolphinsfan, this is a perfect meet for the areas day :)

hope the numbers are good for you :)

clio 172, mondeo td
We'll I just thought it would be better if we started a new thread with the location and all the details, we all know people don't want to read through threads to get to the where and when so if it's at the top of a thread it can't be missed can it.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Just checking the date of my holiday, hoping we fly on the 22nd! (fingers crossed)

clio 172, mondeo td
I'm going to leave it a few days then start a list of names for people attending, if anybody's got any further ideas or questions/comments please feel free, has long as it's a good day opinions are welcome if we can improve it etc

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll be there either on track or spectating.

Anymore takers? This will be a great day and a lot better than standing in mcd's car park!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i'm going and think couple more of the mk1 boys may be too, anyone's welcome grab a passenger trip out on the track with me if they like

clio 172, mondeo td
Things are looking good for this meet,the turbo renault website are going to come along to this meet also, some are going on the track some just to watch the cation so could be a good meet with a bit more interest!

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I can see your point. If I had a car worth what yours is I'd be looking at insurance. I'm looking forward to having a look at your ST. Seriously considering one of these in future.

clio 172, mondeo td
We'll be spectating and watching the action on the day, should be a good (ish) turnout as there's interest out there for this, I've messaged afew traders to see if they would be able to pop along to this also and I'll let you know when they get back to me.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
1) Matthew - driving on track
2) leeds_182 - spectating and possibly on track
3) kchristmas - spectating
4) Johnpacey1 - track

AAS'D RB 182
4) Johnpacey1 - track
5) cb10 - spectating

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
4) Johnpacey1 - track
5) cb10 - spectating
6) Rodg241

clio 172, mondeo td
I did message a few of the local traders that are on cliosport and I had a reply from nobody except G172 who's away that weekend so can't make it, so I don't think there will be a lot of traders there from the site.

Ph1 172 and Ph1 225
4) Johnpacey1 - track
5) cb10 - spectating
6) Rodg241
7)JD_RS172 + 2 clio drivers who aren't on here - spectating

Clio 182 cup
its a great track Blyton with loads of run off if you get it wrong we had nine Clios on track Saturday had a great day good cafe spot on

Is anyone taking something to alter and monitor tyre pressures?

I don't have anything and ill be going on track.

Also, is there anywhere to store things out of the car (without them being nicked?) I'm thinking jacks/petrol jerry cans etc?

Clio 182 cup
we just empty the car boots on to the floor and leave it there ,there were 50 cars there on Saturday no body will touch your stuff well no one has bothered taking anything yet ,most people are just like you there to have a good time , your not telling me you have a car like that and don't have a pressure gauge try Halfords mate

Golf Mk6 tdi
4) Johnpacey1 - track
5) cb10 - spectating
6) Rodg241
7) JD_RS172 + 2 clio drivers who aren't on here - spectating
8) SteveBall + the missus - Spectating

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Is anyone taking something to alter and monitor tyre pressures?

I don't have anything and ill be going on track.

Also, is there anywhere to store things out of the car (without them being nicked?) I'm thinking jacks/petrol jerry cans etc?

You taking the festa on bud?