ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

computer people help - wats going on?

whenever i try load up my file sharing/download programs they instantly pop up saying they had to shut down cus of a problem etc. Y? they never did this before and all do now??

172 Cup
Sounds like a corrupt DLL. Without knowing the exact error message it's hard to say mate.

prob.jpg

wat does that mean?
here's the error report if thats right?

Suzuki SV1000S
have a look at the appcompat.txt file matey - May be able to make sense of the error.

What OS are you running? and with what service packs?

SLK 350
Backup download/share directory, then remove/uninstall the applications and reinstall. Should fix everything nicely.

172 Cup
Open that txt file and paste it onto here so we can see it's contents. If it is a dodgy DLL file then you can re-install all week and it wont make any differance.

Megane Mk4
Oooh dodgy ... Your running "trustyfiles"?? ... riddled with spyware!! :eek:

aint surprised your having problems.. mate of mine had that running and had nothing but problems with it, in the end he ended up re-formatting, re-installing windows.. it had corrupted some of his DLL files :mad: