ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

compomotive th

2002 renault clio
hey everone im trying to go euro and was thinking about getting compomotive th alloys, i was just curious as ive never really seen them on a clio before and wondered what people thought, I have a black 02 reg clio and the ones they stock on rimstyle are silver black or polished, im not really sure what clor to get either.
any advice would be helpful
cheers
james

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
slam your car, get the polished ones, get the right tyres and you'll look good.

aslong as you dont have a bonet bra ;)

2002 renault clio
what about 195/45/r15 tyres, i dont want too much stretch as they are gona be for everyday use and i do have to drive on some dodgy roads aswell lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
I can't believe I had some of these on my first car and gave them away because I knew f**k all about cars :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
wheels-final-2.jpg

f**king awesome!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't care what they are. They need fitted to your car!

2002 renault clio
ok then i was looking at getting them from k-tec as there only down the road from me, but there coilovers give about 60mm drop whereas im looking for 80mm maybe more

I would enquire about getting them in clio fitment... iirc the owner (Mike) of the Ph1 in the above pictures got them as a custom order from compomotive and they said never again

2002 renault clio
yeah there on rimstyle in clio fitment, was thinking about getting them through compomotive but too much hassle

M2 Competition
The wheels on that silver pH1 are prima racing reps arent they? Not compomotives.

Anyways, the Th's look good.