ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers on clio 197

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at every one crying because he wants to lower his clio.

Its a clio for christ sake. If he wants it scraping the floor, let him.

Or lol at him crying when people post there opinion on a slammed clio.

This is a forum and I think people are allowed to give there opinions.

Clio 197

Give your opinion when you've seen it, not when I'm asking how far spax coilovers will wind down. Nobody has any idea how it'll look finished, not even me

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Give your opinion when you've seen it, not when I'm asking how far spax coilovers will wind down. Nobody has any idea how it'll look finished, not even me

I have seen slammed 197 and it looked crap! I have seen one lowered a nice amount and it looked spot on. I'm certainly not saying keep it standard. Just close the arch gap and maybe put some spacers on and you have a well stanced clio imo.

Plus you came here asking about slamming it on coilovers.

Clio 197
I have seen slammed 197 and it looked crap! I have seen one lowered a nice amount and it looked spot on. I'm certainly not saying keep it standard. Just close the arch gap and maybe put some spacers on and you have a well stanced clio imo.

Plus you came here asking about slamming it on coilovers.
so you've seen one slammed 197 that looked crap? Doesn't mean mine will!! Can't stand slightly lowered cars with spacers, that's not stance and not to my liking.

I asked how far you can wind spax coilovers down, 5 pages in and my question still isn't answered lol

Turbo 182 Alfa 159

Yes but people are still crying over the fact its a 197, when really who cares what car it is?

When people lower mx5s or other cars on here so they sit on the deck they get called heros.

Yes but people are still crying over the fact its a 197, when really who cares what car it is?

When people lower mx5s or other cars on here so they sit on the deck they get called heros.

There Different, Their ment to be lowered :p Its like seeing a Land Rover decked, Its not meant to happen :L
Only Jap and German cars should be lowered to the ground imo,

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

No there just giving an opinion, not crying.

Wait and see if you change your mind ;)

i like to be different

How Different.... Like this ;)?
697.jpg

Clio 197
Your a hero, that's £100 cheaper than I found them. Thanks a lot :)

too many people thinking there way is the only way, everyone is different and has different taste though.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Tbh you're making it sound you'll be the only 'slammed' 197 out there, there are plenty of slammed and spaced I assure you. It nothing new.

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
that was quite a funny read, "that escalated quickly" came to mind. I personally think the black and the white ones looked awesome. I wouldn't personally "slam" a clio sport but they do look pretty sweet so to the OP im interested in seeing how this one turns out.

S2H

RS Clio 200
Pictures would help lol

this is an example what I consider a good stance, obviously wouldn't be able to get the clio anywhere near as good as this

754F1D1A-2330-4BD7-8ADA-7F82DFE768D0-14807-00000B3F0630B0B6_zps3dda07e4.jpg

I don't know what picture your looking at.... but this looks ABSOLUTE GASH!!

I don't know what picture your looking at.... but this looks ABSOLUTE GASH!!

I think your idea and my idea of 'absolute gash' are completely different things. I wouldn't personally have my car like that but I think it looks brilliant.

Visit barryboys to see heaps of junk.