ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers...eastern european cleaning power...pic-taking.....

Freetrack&Monaco 172
FYI: Stickers on the rear bumper (bar the yellow/silver checkers) will all be coming off including the interior glass ones, the ones on the door pillar/glass will be off soon too, however I like all the front ones.....well for now anyway.

'Renault' and 'Sport' badges will be removed and replaced with a new Meg 250 Renault Sport boot-lid badge. Smaller, neater and more modern IMO.

Coil-overs are Racelands. Lowest setting at the back (40mm), not sure of lowering at the front.

Splitter IS staying, whatever people might say. :rasp:

Comments welcome.....(dont be too mean this time ;))

4441260912_ce9a308ddd_b.jpg

4441272202_be41c3d574_b.jpg

4441274662_a724be6355_b.jpg

4441263208_a2c6e3583d_b.jpg

4441269042_202a6c75e0_b.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
As above, and a 307 splitter would look better and only set you back £15.

Stance and wheels look spot on though!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
for some rediculous reason i fappin love that! white turini's look awesome mate

b/g 182, meg tourer
ride height looks good but im afraid thats about it.
i know this sounds harsh but if i saw it driving down the road i would struggle not to laugh. the stickers look terrible.
and im afraid im only a fan of white wheels on one car on here...

although, with the stickers removed (all of them!), front and rear athracite diamonds, cup splitter, tow ring removed and new plates without the blue on them, that would look good imo

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
not feeling the stickers mate, abit overkill...

other than that, bob on

Iceberg 172
I'm shocked the eastern Europeans pressure washers didn't take the rest of the stickers off!

Considering the rears are as low as they go they're not that low??? I mean the ride height is good but my k tecs go much lower!

White R26/Stripped Valver
The stickers on the front and back made sense when the rest were on, now they just look random...may aswell go naked now.

clio 1.4 1.6v dynamic +
i kinda like this even with stickers i dunno why reminds me of lil race/rally car i can see why people arent keen of the stickers but i just cant say i fully hate it lol is mad but good only thing i really think looks odd is the one sticker on rear in the middle

172 Flamer
You've got a perfectly good car, why spoil it with those stickers? It's not like you have to cover up that its a 1.2 or anything!! Loose the stickers.

RS 172
You seem to be a fan of a sticker or two, so instead of just saying be rid of them all, I'd personally stay away from the symetry. I'd just leave a couple on but only on one side.

I'd probably take the front diamond white too.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
for some rediculous reason i fappin love that! white turini's look awesome mate

Cheers fella! I'll take that as a compliment....

love it. i'd remove the stickers and have the wing mirrors colour coded though

I'm starting to think stickers off (anyone would think people dont like them ;)) then carbon wingmirrors and other accessories........change of direction but I am thinking the more stealthy look might be the way to go......

I'm shocked the eastern Europeans pressure washers didn't take the rest of the stickers off!

Considering the rears are as low as they go they're not that low??? I mean the ride height is good but my k tecs go much lower!

Cheeky ;) they obviously didnt wash hard enough.....eh?!? Think pics are decieving.......on the flat the rears are lower, and they have only been fitted for 24 hours when I took the pics....they should settle slightly too over the next few weeks.

i kinda like this even with stickers i dunno why reminds me of lil race/rally car i can see why people arent keen of the stickers but i just cant say i fully hate it lol is mad but good only thing i really think looks odd is the one sticker on rear in the middle

One in the middle is the pistonheads.com logo (where my best mate works) but think that'll be coming off too, but I might add some small ones in the future (like 1"-2" ones under the side repeaters and one on the tailgate somewhere or something like that)

I'm not saying anything against them. I wouldn't want the rear any lower. Just saying they obviously don't go very low.

^See above in red ;)