ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD: Modern warfare 2 Pre-Order Discussion

Mountune Tractor
Anyone pre-ordered yet? Where from?
Don't know whether to pre-order or wait until the day and go to ASDA at 6am again like I did for WAW! Only 2 months to go.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I think ill probably download it, see if I like it and then purchase a key/retail copy!

Never above 25mpg
Because you couldn't discuss this in the other thread for it?

Whats there to discuss anyway?

Either buy it or don't but it.

If you want a guaranteed copy release day pre-order it.

Simple as.

Mountune Tractor
Because you couldn't discuss this in the other thread for it?

Whats there to discuss anyway?

Either buy it or don't but it.

If you want a guaranteed copy release day pre-order it.

Simple as.

Take a chill pill, I just wondered what people were doing about it and if they had already pre-ordered I wanted to know where from, how much etc etc
:cool:

Forum Police. They are funny.

I'll probably just get it from Play like I normally do. £34.99 for PC, which is more than I was expecting. It is a high profile release though.

E87 118d M Sport
shopto are pre-ordering for £42.99 (PS3, and iirc). looks like the best deal ive found. i havent yet. still undecided with midnight release. gotta take the next day off too!!! only fair reali

Evo 8 MR
Forum Police. They are funny.

I'll probably just get it from Play like I normally do. £34.99 for PC, which is more than I was expecting. It is a high profile release though.

Play.com usually get it to me the day after lauch day, I'll pre order from GAME, double reward points and all that. :D

Mountune Tractor
They all seem to be around the £45 mark at the moment. Never heard of shopto, may do some research on them. Anyone think that ASDA/Tesco will do a good deal on the day? Think I remember paying £27 or something like that for WAW on release day.

E87 118d M Sport
They all seem to be around the £45 mark at the moment. Never heard of shopto, may do some research on them. Anyone think that ASDA/Tesco will do a good deal on the day? Think I remember paying £27 or something like that for WAW on release day.

they are as fine. never had any problems with them. widely used on the avforums. modern warfare 2 will not be that cheap on release day (unfortunately). theyve said it will be more expensive this year. justified tho.

182 Trophy (216/500)
pre-ordered with Play.com, usually find it comes the day before general release. if it comes on the day i hope mr postman comes early!!!!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Pre-ordered from Tesco for £33.86 cannot wait for this now after seeing the most recent video!

Formally Clio 182
I wanted to pre-order the Prestige edition with the night vision goggles as I heard they are pretty darn good for what you pay for them.

HMV are the exclusive retailer and are taking no more pre-orders either :-(

Tempted to queue outside HMV at midnight hoping they can fulfill non-preordered copies.

Either that or I'll buy the standard game and if I do, there's probably no point in pre-ordering as there will be loads of copies.

57 Clio Campus Sport
I'm getting it wherever I can get it first, whenever I order it online it usually comes release day but the posty is always really late on that day lol.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I wanted to pre-order the Prestige edition with the night vision goggles as I heard they are pretty darn good for what you pay for them.

HMV are the exclusive retailer and are taking no more pre-orders either :-(

Tempted to queue outside HMV at midnight hoping they can fulfill non-preordered copies.

Either that or I'll buy the standard game and if I do, there's probably no point in pre-ordering as there will be loads of copies.

Yeah i left it late as i assumed surely HMV cant have got exclusivity(sp?) but obv they did and they have now run out...gutted. Gonna pre order my Play copy today me thinks.

Excited.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'll buy it when I see it. Has there been any details released yet about the campaign mode?

I hope its as good as the previous one. But please, no ghillie-suit levels!

D.

I'll buy it when I see it. Has there been any details released yet about the campaign mode?

I hope its as good as the previous one. But please, no ghillie-suit levels!

D.
its been said its no longer than 4

what was wrong with all ghillied up ?

Bumder With A Buffer
All ghillied up is my best level. shame you couldnt use silenced sniper rifles online though :(

1.8 Civic EX
play.com for me too.

mate who works in Game basically said (this was about 3 weeks ago) if you haven't pre-ordered all ready then you ain't gonna get one on release day.

I doubt ASDA will do the same this time round as they did for WAW. Maybe for those that have pre-ordered with them but I'd fully expect either dissapointment or a shockingly huge price for just the game for those intending on going to pick one up at midnight etc.

Mountune Tractor
I bit the bullet and pre-ordered on shopto.net for £42.95!
It's going to be a long 2 months! lol

Fiesta ST-2
RRP price is like £55 so they have every right to charge it. Come midnight who's gonna not get it after staying up and queing???

Nissan 350z
Hmmm do i buy for PC or Xbox360. I take it the game wont be cross platform ie i cant play against 360 users on the PC right?

182 Trophy (216/500)
i dont think it'll be cross platform so i think you should get it on 360!! maybe on release night we can have a cliosport game night? before people get TOO amazing at it and the rest of us dont stand a chance!