ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cobra buckets?

soon to be 182 ;)
thinking of getting these

!C!Cs6d!B2k~$(KGrHqN,!lsEz+6T,IzCBNBkPLzHEw~~_12.jpg

does £120 sound good? they have got one small rip but thats it?

182 FF
Not much dearer new mate. Not that supportive either IMO. OMP TRS are only £150 each new and will hold you in better.

SG9 Forester STi
I wouldn't get them if I were you as they don't look in very good shape and aren't the best colour ( it might be the photo that's made it look faded though).

Are they £120 with the subframes too?

If I were you I'd save up that little extra and get some cobra Monaco s buckets. I think they're only £112 each.

soon to be 182 ;)
I wouldn't get them if I were you as they don't look in very good shape and aren't the best colour ( it might be the photo that's made it look faded though).

Are they £120 with the subframes too?

If I were you I'd save up that little extra and get some cobra Monaco s buckets. I think they're only £112 each.

no subframes, and i cant justify over 200 quid for some seats

these seats make fantastic office chairs :) thats it.

wouldnt put one in my car unless i wanted something comfy and unsuporting

SG9 Forester STi
No you'd need cobra subframes. I got mine for £60 each from demontweeks.

As someone said you might be better off getting some Renault sport seats as they won't need other subframes.

soon to be 182 ;)
No you'd need cobra subframes. I got mine for £60 each from demontweeks.

As someone said you might be better off getting some Renault sport seats as they won't need other subframes.

can they not be custom mounted then?

They look a bit tatty mate. And for that price without out subframes is not goood!

(and when you come to changing them make sure you keep all the parts as i lost some of mine :L)

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
I'm looking for a set or just one and I'm in the same boat I can't justify just seats with no subframes. I saw some for over 2 grand! Look on eBay there are some cheap sets on there.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Personally wouldnt buy them... Look tatty, and it will look like you have fitted them for the sake of it, rather than for function.

Why not spend your money on a set of 182 Leather seats if you want new ones? Will look much nicer and you wont have to fiddle around with Sub Frames for them.

soon to be 182 ;)
Personally wouldnt buy them... Look tatty, and it will look like you have fitted them for the sake of it, rather than for function.

Why not spend your money on a set of 182 Leather seats if you want new ones? Will look much nicer and you wont have to fiddle around with Sub Frames for them.

im tempted but want to strip the back and get buckets and harnesses, am bidding on a set atm that look mint, not fixed ones tho as per what i wanted

SG9 Forester STi
If you're going for the stripped out bucket seat look then I wouldn't just settle for any seats just because of their price.

You don't want to buy a set of seats for £120 then have to sort out the subframes and know if you'd have saved your money up for a little longer then you could've got a better looking pair brand new.

soon to be 182 ;)
If you're going for the stripped out bucket seat look then I wouldn't just settle for any seats just because of their price.

You don't want to buy a set of seats for £120 then have to sort out the subframes and know if you'd have saved your money up for a little longer then you could've got a better looking pair brand new.

but brand new is expensive

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Just keep looking for second hand. At the end of the day they are there for function more than style imo. I'm still looking.