ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clouds Clio SXT

Clio 182 FF Cup
The day I picked up my car

photo5.jpg

Snowy

photo4.jpg

Sent the car off to Longlife for a custom cat back

photo12.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Next up was Team Heko Deflectors

2.jpg

8.jpg

Bailey Dump Valve-because I like childish noises :p (sorry bout the dirty engine)

7.jpg

L.E.D number plate lights

6.jpg

Before

3.jpg

Breakage

4.jpg

After (ill try to get one in the dark)

5.jpg

An attemp at tinting the lights with window tint didnt go well

9.jpg

And painted the calipers a subtle yellow

One coat
IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

2 coats
DSC_0194.jpg

these turned up ;)

IMG_0909.jpg

new stickers

IMG_0913.jpg

Clio 182 FF Cup
Update from tonights tinkering in the garage:

Multi LED rear indicators (bit of a stab in the dark on where to clip the resistors to stop them blinking crazy fast but actually got it right first time thank god)

dsfbn.jpg

Goodbye 'CLIO' badge started to get worried as all the letters minus the O came of easy but the O wasnt budging thought id have to drive around like a din with the O left on
square_confused.png

Before:

rth-1.jpg

gfzd.jpg

After:

res.jpg

jbf.jpg

Anyone want some letters :)

shsh.jpg

New Lights....cheers too ryan197 on clio197
DSC_02041.jpg

DSC_02062.jpg

And new map lights led sight light to go in this weekend
DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Springs arrived
photo14.jpg

Rear springs are done
square_smile.png

And when I got home my gf had a surprise waiting

square_unsure.png
much needed!

So here we have and with blood sweat and almost tears (because of one bolt) it's done:

Let me know wat you think, I absolutely love it it's completely transformed the car both visually and drive wise
square_smile.png

Just put new sidelights 4leds in finished the map light and boot light!

Sorry as these are all abit out of date but ive just copied my input from a thread I made on another site and realised Id never put anything into the mix here after being a member for some time :(

Couple more mods to come soon so watch this space!!! Comments and constructive criticm always welcome :)

RS6 C7
Looks good mate, Personally i would get coilovers and some deep dish wheels if not you need to space the wheels out to improve the stance further but it does look good!

Octavia VRS LE
that is one nice clio. everythign you have done to it is done very well!!! maybe coilovers thou :p and to set the front end of, a sport grill or the other one the mk3 users use... not to sure what it is but it also looks good!!!

Clio 182 FF Cup
Cheers guys :) I know where your coming from on the coilovers but for what I use it for it just isnt worth it and I cant justify the money :(
Just ordered some of this stuff http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140559824539&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Im gunna start by wrapping the front v of the bumber to start, since lowering it down the amount of chips and scraped :mad: have gone through the roof and touching it up just isnt an option! The chances are it'll look sh*# though and ill end up pulling it off lol ohhh and front and rear badges are getting wrapped aswell with the left over vinyl :)

I was thinking of either just having my wheels sprayed gloss black or...........
some old school merc alloys (shame 5 stud)
old school saab alloys (once again shame 5 stud)
or my fav smart roadster brabus deepdish (biggest shame once again 5 stud)
all finished gloss black!

Clio 182 FF Cup
This is the "v" area I'm going to be wrapping along with the badges
5182cccf-12fa-179c.jpg
5182cccf-130a-1912.jpg
5182cccf-1317-ace0.jpg

cloudsxt-lowered bov custom cat bk here comes the remap ;)

Clio 182 FF Cup
Cheers mate,yer lowered it myself with no previous experience LOL all in without getting any seized bolts its a piece of pi%# mate, nope still not mapped but soon its in the pipeline!

Clio 182 FF Cup
wicked, did you use many tools ?
Erm not really mate,spanners socket set so on so forth, I might have a guide for your model actually mate!

BMW 330ci
oo wicked, so not that many then really, which i like the sound of aha, and oo wicked if you do that would be great (Y)

Clio 182 FF Cup
The backs easy mate just drop the hub done by two bolts the most time time consuming thing about the front is securing the spring clamps and undoing the strut top bolt

Clio 182 FF Cup
oo wicked, just need to keep on the look out for some springs ;) and some spring clamps :D
Try FK mate and go direct, theyre a german company and are shipped from germany but for the money there well worth it!!!! As for clamps just hire some from a tool hire place or buy some off ebay for a tenner :)

Clio 182 FF Cup
Each to their own ay I rekon they're tie in nice once I've got some gloss black allys and this turned up today for the front v
5182cccf-48d9-a571.jpg

But agreed I do need to remap desperately!!! I'm steering away from the decat I've had enough problems with the police for my exhaust lol

Clio 182 FF Cup
Just done the,carbon wrapping let me know what you think
56acd5d9-c2da-0acf.jpg
56acd5d9-c2e7-1d52.jpg
56acd5d9-c2f5-69f6.jpg
56acd5d9-c30f-c0b6.jpg
56acd5d9-c31d-e42e.jpg
56acd5d9-c32a-0ff2.jpg