ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport - TRAX 2008 - General questions and discussion

I have no idea tbh.

You are free to go any time you like I guess.

Might need a hand putting down the tent so don't all disappear sharpish ;)

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
There will be a convoy from South Mimms service station. And will be looking to leave there around 7am - 7.30am ish.

Me/Hazza/Tizer and HollyAnne will be meeting up there.

PM Hazza if u're going to convoy with us.

SchwepTek™
When are tickets arriving for this as I am in New York from this Friday till the following Saturday!

1 Series Coupe
No, they are driving round the UK delivering them..

Nah, Day said they had been posted this weekend. So whenever Royal Snail deliver them, is the day you'll get them! ;)

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
Haz said we'll be meeting at South Mimms around 7am, and looking to leave at 7.15/7.30am.

clio sport 172
are we gettign to smae card things liek we did for FCS wiht are user names on to put in windows so staff know whos car is who ?

clio sport 172
well it was a good day and good turn out , giveing the bad weather , god was there puddels LOL , but it did dry up in after noon , and was well orginised by cliosport admin for the layout of the stand, weldone guys and girls looked good

1.8 Civic EX
good effort boys and girls! was nice to meet some new peeps, glad the weather sorted it self out in the end too was a good day, mega turn out compared to last year, shame the show it self wasn't quite up to it's standard..

oh and Admin...don't forget those baloons and flags that my missus sugested for next time...;)

A ANIMAL
Had a good day - got fecking soaked but i'll blame Ryan for that. Also discovered Macev6 canne use stickers. Cheers to all that organised it aswell and i'm glad i can't get infractions for things i say @ meets :p

1.8 Civic EX
Had a good day - got fecking soaked but i'll blame Ryan for that. Also discovered Macev6 canne use stickers. Cheers to all that organised it aswell and i'm glad i can't get infractions for things i say @ meets :p

lol good effort with your fold away rain coat...was one of the highlights of that day that I think lol