ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport - TRAX 2008 - General questions and discussion

172 Cup
PLEASE keep the other thread purely for those expressing their interest in attending.

All other discussion and/or questions can be posted in here instead.

Swift Sport
...I don't understand computers!!

I want to book my ticket along with my cliosport pass, and pay via paypal...

...trouble is, I don't know how!!

I visited the official TRAX site, but it doesn't ask me for my membership number or forum name!?

Anyone wanna point me in the right direction???

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i want to come to this just a few questions,

isit cheaper to get in by putting my car on the cliosport stand? £13.50 per person?

can anybody go on the stand?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yes it is cheaper, as normal tickets are £20.

You'll have to ask Day about the last question.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
ok well i am not really bothered about putting my car on the stand so if i cant go on the stand will that mean just parking my car with everyone else in the car parks and coming in with all the public?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
So what qualifies me to have my car on the stand with other cliosport club members? are there many non RS clios going to be on the stand?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I would think that anyone associated with ClioSport can go on the stand, anyone is welcomed.

I'm going on the stand, so i don't see why u can't. Even Pep's Smart car is going on the stand!

Swift Sport
...I don't understand computers!!

I want to book my ticket along with my cliosport pass, and pay via paypal...

...trouble is, I don't know how!!

I visited the official TRAX site, but it doesn't ask me for my membership number or forum name!?

Anyone wanna point me in the right direction???

Nah, what I meant was...

I tried the Trax website to order my tickets (paying by debit card) but it didn't ask me if I wanted pass or if I was in a club??

Ph1 172 + Combo van
For one of the staff organising this event- i want to come to this event with a mate in my car, do i just pay the £27.00 and add my name to the attending list or do i have to be selected to go on the stand? thanks

If you send £27 via paypal I will pick up your details inc no of tickets via email.

I will update the main thread with received payments shortly...

Regards

Ph1 172 + Combo van
do we know what time we have to get there and what time it ends yet anyone?

Trax Website said:
Q. What time are we allowed access the the site?

A. Traders and club members have access to the site at 7 am, providing you have a vehicle pass clearly displayed in your windscreen.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What time will the Cliosport staff get there?... coz me and some others want to get there as early as we can, to save from getting into traffic.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Oh.... our convoy will be passing Milton Keynes on the M1..... should we link up into a double convoy in Milton Keynes to Silvestone?

I'd rather just get there and setup to be honest, not waiting for others* something we struggled with at FCS.

*mainly me lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not a problem Day.

I'm assuming you'll let us know where to meet in Silverstone when you know where our stand will be.

A4 Avant
It'll all be sign posted for when you get there Haz. Silverstone are s**t hot at organising events!

Fiat 500 lounge
Do we think it will be sunny??? I hope so...tired, wet and cold is a bad mix tbh...o yer and what are the loo's like? are they plastic huts or actual toilets?

1 Series Coupe
Never been to silverstone.. Whats the place like for track images? Do i need to bring a big lense?