ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday Convoy

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
As finalmaxim has said it looks like I'm good to go for tomorrow. Finished about 11 tonight (due to MORE issues) so am knackered, couldn't see so left a bit till morning, Got to just fit clutch cable and sort fluids so I'll be up bright and early.

My car will win the worst appearance prize,
-Bonnet dented, bumper scratched and grille cracked from gf's crash (not in bodyshop till next week)
-It hasn't seen a wash in 2 weeks and now also has oily fingerprints etc all over the front end.
-Has one xenon and one cup light from the crash so looks like a lazy eye.
But it runs lol.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Big Thanks to everyone who turned up today...especially to the 4 people who came from outside of the area to convoy down with us.

Next West Mids meet currently booked in will be the monthly meet a week on Monday. Looking forwards to seeing you there. :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Was a good day. I enjoyed it anyway. ;)
Raffle was a Fix! I'm kidding.

Nice to get a free keyring. And few other cheeky free bits too courtesy of some nice people (Madgit Adam)

renault clio 172
nice to see you all, had a great day and got some inspiration on what im doing next to my car. Enjoyed the convoy into gaydon, watching Dons missus hang out of the window taking pictures at 70 mph was quite funny. Thought the show was a bit poor, wasnt impressed with the way it was organised, would of been better if they had parked us in certain areas for different groups but never mind. Im back in Essex, look forward to the next meet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344162824.726193.jpg

Rocket 3,CB-1,Yaris
Great convoy guys, glad I was up here and arrived with you guys, sounds like my usual South East lot had a right disastrous convoy :p