ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday Convoy

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Was nice knowing you Tom. Sell the 197 and your off. Knew it would happen. Haha.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^^ Lol

Bet he's on a VAG forum already too. Moderator the lot. Aha.

192'd BG 182 FF
1. Don
2. Madgit (Adam)
3. Martin182
4. Danevo
5. Addicted
6. alexr19
7. Cswalmsley
8. Mharvey (Currently walking) + bringing 'FinalMaxim' so he'll be getting a piggy back. Must sort car.
9. Hodge +a boot full of sheep, coal, daffodils and other stereotypical items
10. Lee P (sorry it's so late notice
:eek:)

1. Don
2. Madgit (Adam)
3. Martin182
jamiemgreen68 +2
5. Addicted
6. alexr19
7. Cswalmsley
8. Mharvey (Currently walking) + bringing 'FinalMaxim' so he'll be getting a piggy back. Must sort car.
9. Hodge +a boot full of sheep, coal, daffodils and other stereotypical items

10. Lee P (sorry it's so late notice
smiley9.gif
)

Danevo has dropped out so i shall be coming on my own see you at hopwood..

Punto/Clio GTT
yeah, hes got a bit to finish off in the morning but its a go

i live round the corner from tcr like literally a 20 second drive lol

Highly recommend them! ;) if you get stuck tomorrow txt me your address before 7:30am and i shall come and get you as i live near the gospel oak pub if you know it? 07851228020

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
No, the hoover blew up today when I tried, it chose death rather than having to clean up all the sh*te. lol

I did scrape some of the crap out of though and cleaned the outside.

Punto/Clio GTT
Highly recommend them! ;) if you get stuck tomorrow txt me your address before 7:30am and i shall come and get you as i live near the gospel oak pub if you know it? 07851228020

yeah mate, used to drink in there every weekend with my nephew, aint been in a while though!

cheers dude, think matts on it though, just gotta fit a couple of things back up and its done. but if we start losing chassis legs and wheels on the motorway ill drop you a text lol

Cool can i have some of the dog hair to make Rich a wig as they like fake stuff where he is from (essex)

yeah mate, used to drink in there every weekend with my nephew, aint been in a while though!

cheers dude, think matts on it though, just gotta fit a couple of things back up and its done. but if we start losing chassis legs and wheels on the motorway ill drop you a text lol

Ok sound if i was you i would get in the back and put all 3 seatbelts on lol.

You know where iam if you need me anyway