ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2014 - Full Show Information

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Gutted, but the planets have aligned (and all that bullshit) and it transpires I can't make CSS. Again.

A close friend has just booked his wedding for that day. So, 3rd year in a row I'm a no show. Poor.

Clio 200T
Okay so I'm still tempted to come to this.

However I've never been before nor know anyone on here and can't convince anyone to tag along with me :eek: Will I be stood around all day on my own like a loner

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
As long as your not socially inept and can talk to strangers you'll be fine,
bring a tent and camp overnight Saturday night, there's nothing like a BBQ & piss up for making some new mates.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
As long as your not socially inept and can talk to strangers you'll be fine.

This & the majority of Cliosport club members Dave? Really?

PS: if you see a drunkard with a German Shepherd watch your shoes, I've heard rumours....

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Being able to talk to strangers is how we find out who can be in the Clique,
every year at the CSS piss up all the cool kids sit down and decide who's in and who's a dick.

I got equal votes for both last year.

FF Clio 182
Camped last year on the Saturday and Sunday. Will defiantly be doing the same this year. Anyone else up for camping Friday night? Might do camping Sunday night also considering it a bank holiday weekend. Make a whole weekend of it :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
pmsl yeah pumping up an air bed at 4am with a squeaky pump was just one of the many things you did that nearly killed me laughing!

I was snoring so loud that Sunglasses_Ron got out of his tent and moved it across the field in the early hrs of the morning.

I can see me sleeping in my own field this year. :(

clio sport 172
what was the out come do i need to get 2 or 3 tickets for my 3 year old as well ? did they get back to you boosh if we had to pay fior under 5's

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
what was the out come do i need to get 2 or 3 tickets for my 3 year old as well ? did they get back to you boosh if we had to pay fior under 5's

You don't need to pay no. If they question it at the gate, pay the fee and we will pay for your little one (come and speak to me or Brian at the marquee).

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
The event is, you might hear the odd swear word but that's no different to walking down the street,
but generally everyone's polite and respectful, no one wants to get kicked out the club for being a dick.

The camping is basically BBQ's and beer late into the early morning,
so that might not be ideal for young children.

clio sport 172
thanks mate i can now order my tickets if i get two tickets with this account can you supply me with two stickers for both me and mrs car ?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
The Boosh!

I just rang to pay for my camping, I quoted rally 14 etc and explained my visit and she said its 3 night minimum because of the bank holiday (£45!)

Just wanted to check this is correct? I might not bother if that's the case :/

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
@The Boosh!

I just rang to pay for my camping, I quoted rally 14 etc and explained my visit and she said its 3 night minimum because of the bank holiday (£45!)

Just wanted to check this is correct? I might not bother if that's the case :/

No that isn't the case, it's the staff, they don't seem to have been told what the crack is. I'll sort it and PM you.

RENAULT CLIO 1.5DCI
Just brought two ticket for this, so I will deffently be there, this will be mine and my partners 1st car show. Fingers crossed 1st of many, so will there be a convoy meeting up some where? I live in bristol and will be traveling up on the Saturday morning

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd imagine by the time it comes to camping you probably wont notice the smell, but when you initially drive in you might wonder why it stinks.

Doesn't always stink either, seems worse some days than others.