ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 5: Sky/Clouds

Congrats to Kris86 and James. for the tied victory in the last round, the new subject was drawn out of a hat from the two suggestions and is:

Sky / Clouds

Comp runs from now until midnight Sunday April 13th. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight Sunday April 13th.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. If you do not flag one image (i.e. just put "entry" above it) then the first image you posted will automatically be selected as your entry.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
two from me to get the ball rolling...

P4050007.jpg

P4050010.jpg

can't decide which one i like the most though...

B

Brown.

These arnt my entries but were taken this evening....the clouds appeared to be unable to pass a certain point!!

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
New to this i hope this is along the correct topic line...if so this is my entry

IMG_0245.gif

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
If these first batch are anything to ge by, this round is going to produce some stunning photos. Great work guys!

D

dick

otherwise id av posted this :
p1020121cc2.jpg

needs PP'ing obv. but dnt have photoshop installed here.

s**t pic, didnt have whitebalance / contrast set in camera coz been on safari during the light then cracked the beers open as we saw some wildebeast get savaged by 3 cheatah, kick ass.

shame dont count tho :(

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dick

coz i remember that rainbow. im a leprechaun and i was working that shift with the pot of gold at the end.

Some great shots already, I have a feeling we will be getting lots of pics in this thread, so...

PLEASE CLEARLY FLAG YOUR ENTRY!

Even if it means re-posting your entry near the closing date, it will make my life easier. Can people also refrain from posting 'old' images in this thread, it makes it very difficult to pick out the entries. If you do want to show an old pic, make this very clear above the image you are posting.

Cheers :)

D

dick

im going out now, to get some photos of st albans abbey with the snow, bet it looks sick!

Ooh ooh, I might be able to do this challenge! :D

Better cross my fingers we get some decent skies this week...

In the meantime, here's 3 of my previously-taken ones :)

DSCF2077.jpg

DSCF2614.jpg

DSCF5072.jpg

All straight out the camera, bar perhaps using the 'Chrome' setting for a bit more saturation :)

otherwise id av posted this :
p1020121cc2.jpg

needs PP'ing obv. but dnt have photoshop installed here.

s**t pic, didnt have whitebalance / contrast set in camera coz been on safari during the light then cracked the beers open as we saw some wildebeast get savaged by 3 cheatah, kick ass.

shame dont count tho :(

Coudlnt Help myself ;)

Attachments

• p1020121cc2new.jpg
    p1020121cc2new.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 90
  Megane Mk4
I've got loads of these but they don't fall into the dates of the challenge :(

Looks like I'm going to be cloud busting later ;)

B

Brown.

I've got loads of these but they don't fall into the dates of the challenge :(

Looks like I'm going to be cloud busting later ;)

mee too, i have loads from last year but i just aint had time to pick up my camera at the right moments.

Megane Mk4
Ok, might have some but not exactly challenge items :eek:

(images came off the camera like this, no manipulation at all apart from file dimension resize)

2399015409_69a9c36d76.jpg

2389729983_52c630310e.png

2399850038_eb7933d752.jpg

I'm not too bothered which ones entered tbh it's all I have at present, I might add others later ;)