ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 10: Motion

Here is my entry, taken today...

321470993_n6Pwk-L.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
^^^ slight composition issue with this one.

Would look better if the car was over to the right hand third, so that it was coming into frame.
As it is ...it's going out, leaving a blankspace...behind

^^^ slight composition issue with this one.

Would look better if the car was over to the right hand third, so that it was coming into frame.
As it is ...it's going out, leaving a blankspace...behind

Yep, fully aware of that, I like to break the 'rules' though and I find that my really slow shutter speed shots can often look better with it leaving the frame. I tried plenty with them entering the frame and it doesn't work as well.

Quite similar to this, which has been quite popular despite being a bit 'different'...

290302623_RgzpZ-L.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
it works much better on this one I agree.

Perhaps its because the Astra is approaching us the viewer rather than travelling across and out like the track car.
Also your depth of field on the Astra suits better, as we know it shows the subject has come from...rather than going to.

Anyway what do I know....I am a bloody surveillance Photographer and never attempted motorsport.

Your images are always pleasing to look at...I am just being a finicky old git.

Bus w**ker
I see your drift Ginge, and raise you. ;)

watermark2php.jpg

Would say it's my entry, but the big f**k off © kind of distracts from the subject lol. Doubt Rob will have chance to get my images to me before the closing date, what with all the orders he's got to process lol.

I'd also up a nag shot but I'd get moaned at :(.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I tried to take some earlier. FAILED epically. I'm off to re-read chris' photography guide.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
ah ok i have no idea about photography so was just wondering becaus eit looks awesome imo