ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 10: Motion

Congrats to WilT for the victory in the last round with this image depicting the subject 'Body Parts'...

312281071_ncq8w-L.jpg

...the new subject has been chosen by him and is:

Motion

Comp runs from now until midnight Sunday 29th June. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight June 29th.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

Ian

Focus TDCi
Edit: image outside of time constraints, will replace with a different one when i get chance.

Last edited:
  Black 172...KN53EL*
I've been having a play with the 'strobe' setting of the flash while playing darts, and managed to catch a bounceout.... (photoshopped to brighten it slightly), other than that it's as it came from the camera)

My entry

2608430490_97a804ddd4_b.jpg

With FCS between the comp dates I thought we might have a got a few early entries, I'm guessing Rockingham is crap for pics?

I will get something in on Saturday night, off to watch British F3/GT at the weekend.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
its not great, plus Im not that great with a camera so only got blurry wheels on a couple of cars lol

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Here's my first attempt - didn't come out too bad considering I was holding the camera.
Just picked my my tripod so gonna try and get a few better shots but not bad for a first go I think.
DSC_00091.jpg

Bus w**ker
With FCS between the comp dates I thought we might have a got a few early entries, I'm guessing Rockingham is crap for pics?

Alas I've not seen one of my pictures from the weekend and I spent about six hours trackside. Don't think they will of been made available before the closing date. :(

But Rockingham isn't the best for track pictures, made even worse when it's blowing a gale!

A4 Avant
Only half decent pic I got from trying to take photos in 80 mph winds on a pier handheld:

DSC_2901.jpg

This is my entry as I doubt I'll get chance to pick the camera up before the end date.

E90
Go home people, its in the fcuking bag

DSC00801.jpg

when do i get my prize???

actually, it takes great skill and timing to catch a car in motion, even greater skill to miss two objects at the same time

DSC00820.jpg

Last edited:
  E90
right dont laugh,
I;'m entering this for real, it wasn't my camera and i've no idea what it was, but i can check, just look how happy i was to be taking pics

IMG_0010Large.jpg

But this is my entry taken by my fair hand

_DSC3852Large.jpg

Or this one might be in better focus

_DSC3843Large.jpg

Last edited:
  LY 182 FF CUPPED
weeman...I just love the way you have got the grass to move in all of your images...well done.

Weeman sucks ****
this car was going about 150mph (you can tell by the distortion) and i caught it on my camera phone.

do i get a mars bar?

DSC00021.gif

SchwepTek™
Entry

IMG_0068.jpg

Taken Wednesday at the F1 testing at Silverstone.

One of my first half decent panning shots! :D

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
after reading the instructions properly this time ive not been able to come up with anything as yet, i took this random shot on the way home today so will be my entry till or if i think of something better :)

DSC_2684.gif

Nice, does really bring out the colours but maybe a little less so as to not lose all detail in the front wheel but that's how I'd like it...

Can't compete with some of the class shots on here so here are some from today's photo shoot. Should have robbed the photographer's camera as his were a million times better than mine. Then again his camera was worth more than my car.

Entry

Elfshoot028.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 197 F1
We have a train track next to our house took this with the sun set behind, sorry about the poor quality...

DSCN0969Medium.jpg

FF Blackgold 182
Entry

IMG_0068.jpg

Taken Wednesday at the F1 testing at Silverstone.

One of my first half decent panning shots! :D

Bit of contrast and that'll really POP, great shot.

Nce shot there Will! Sorry, I mean Andy! ;) Seriously though, that is a really nice pic. :) The Canon's seem to take rather unsaturated shots. Well, I know my 350d does anyway.

Sorry, couldn't resist a little Photoshop, as I am bored out of my tree! Just slightly tweaked to make it a bit punchier. Well that's the idea anyway.

IMG_0068.gif

Last edited:
Can't compete with some of the class shots on here so here are some from today's photo shoot. Should have robbed the photographer's camera as his were a million times better than mine. Then again his camera was worth more than my car.

Entry

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/tlm/Elfshoot028.jpg
Is that moving? :rasp:

I know it doesn't look like like it but yes it was moving, I was just trying to show the lack of e-motion on my son's face. Didn't play around with shutter speeds which is why it looks stationary.:eek:

SchwepTek™
Bit of contrast and that'll really POP, great shot.

Nce shot there Will! Sorry, I mean Andy! ;) Seriously though, that is a really nice pic. :) The Canon's seem to take rather unsaturated shots. Well, I know my 350d does anyway.

Sorry, couldn't resist a little Photoshop, as I am bored out of my tree! Just slightly tweaked to make it a bit punchier. Well that's the idea anyway.

IMG_0068.gif

LOL i already edited contrast above! LOL

And it was me not Will. Will wasnt even there!!! :)