ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport/old font mats?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi am looking to buy some decent mats finally for my 182... and whereas the official ones are nice, I do find it kinda annoying that they're only available with the new style 'Sport' logo. Is there anywhere that uses the old font? Or even, a place that can provide them with our own lovely ClioSport logo? :evil:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Anyone? Am I imagining that I used to have some ClioSport mats :clown:

If it's not possible I'll have to go with some with the new logo... have PM'd 'Wests Renault' but haven't received a reply yet (sent 3 days ago) what's the best way to contact him? Thanks.

BMW E82 M Sport
Anyone? Am I imagining that I used to have some ClioSport mats :clown:

If it's not possible I'll have to go with some with the new logo... have PM'd 'Wests Renault' but haven't received a reply yet (sent 3 days ago) what's the best way to contact him? Thanks.

He might be off for Christmas & new year mate, try ringing him.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yes bang on got my order in expensive mind, went for the cheap option... at least I know I'm not going mad.

Also interested in this. I looked a week or so ago and the only ones with the old font looked like someone had just found the nearest font on microsoft words and got that embroidered on lol

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Oh right they look fairly decent!

My Just Matz ones came yesterday... impressed as they have the heel rest and colour on the logo which I didn't pay extra for. Only annoying thing is of course the 'Sport' is still in new font isn't it, forgot that lol.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Personally i didn't rate the Justmatz . I think they were well over priced . Initially they looked good but soon showed signs of wear . I've had plain cheap mats off ebay that have been just as good quality wise but obviously without the Cliosport logo .

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vi...av=SEARCH&nid=43616556848&itemId=120775353091 they dont look to bad and there cheaper. It says in the description there better than oe quality. Ill be getting some next week ill let you know if there worth it.

What did these end up turning out like? I'm on the look out for some new mats. I've found these ones but don't know whether or not the logo might be a bit much. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370542948...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Black Gold Trophy
I think Justmatz are c*nts personally, I had major problems with them when I bought from them.
They quoted me a price for a full set including a boot mat, order arrived without bootmat, they said it would be with me soon, then after a month of dicking around told me I'd have to pay extra for it! They wouldn't give up either! Even though I had an email from them clearly stating that the price including a bootmat.

With regard to the quality of their mats. They don't stitch their logos or anything, they cut them out of pieces of felt and then glue them to the mat!
Having said that the mats that they actually glue them to are quite good quality, but they dont produce these, they just order them in from someone else.
I would rather buy from whoever supplies them tbh and just have plain mats like the original ones.

Monaco 172
Ive finally got the mats i mentioned off ebay. There not to bad and the logo is stitched on and not glued and it looks like the correct font. I dont know if there better than OE quality as ive never had any to compare, but definately worth the money non the less

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Get some decent pics up, I'm after some mats but find the Renault ones terrible quality wise.

Monaco 172
The camera on my phone is f***ing shocking it wont reduce the glare.

Attachments

• 2012-06-11 18.04.30.jpg
    2012-06-11 18.04.30.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 2012-06-11 18.04.47.jpg
    2012-06-11 18.04.47.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 39