ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport number plates

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Just try phoning again. If not then yes email wouldnt hurt. I think they operate from home so prob just busy. Was sorting out their kids when i phoned, lol. But still dealt with me. Very efficient service as well i must add.

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
i emailed them earlier and they replied straight away and sorted my order out. Top service, plates should be here tomorrow!!

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
NoplateF.gif

NoplateR.gif

Focus RS, 182 gone
Hating to point out the obvious, why not just take a flash photograph of the plates to see if they are reflective or not? ;)

They just change the picture to negative, and the reg no come up as plain as anything, there no way of getting round speed cameras, unless you remove the plate :rasp:

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Hating to point out the obvious, why not just take a flash photograph of the plates to see if they are reflective or not? ;)

They just change the picture to negative, and the reg no come up as plain as anything, there no way of getting round speed cameras, unless you remove the plate :rasp:

Dunno about anyone else but i bought mine cos a stone shattered the front one, not to try and evade scameras

FF 182, v6 wheels
dave the plates look AWESOME!

anybody that cant get through on the phone, just email them, and they will get back to you asap.

here's an alternative design that people got made up a few years back...

the white background is pearlescent so changed colour depending on the light (this can be seen slightly from the pic):

1094057296__numberplate1.gif

Trophy #267
just ordered a set :) front one was especially in need of replacement as water had seeped into it and was looking messy. Just asked for the border on the front to match the car - flame red :D

J

JACKO CUP 172!

might have to give them a jingle in a min.

looks quality dave mate spot on.

here's an alternative design that people got made up a few years back...

the white background is pearlescent so changed colour depending on the light (this can be seen slightly from the pic):

1094057296__numberplate1.gif

I'm liking the fact it has your forum nick on the plate.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

I've tried ringing (left an answerphone message) and e-mailed but no luck, its prob bcoz i left a gay message, sounded camp as!:clown:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

woo hoo got me no plates sorted, sxy sh;) aza at planit plates has got what it takes

J

JACKO CUP 172!

bet she 1 of those ladies that sound sexy as on the phone but has been beaten hard with a shovel. the plates turned up today.they look sweet:cool: