ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Listerine & Poledo
you can't hope for too many people, in a cigars-and-top-hats establishment, in central, on a Wednesday.

Moreover, it'll be far more civilised with a smaller table.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'll probably drag Mike from MWM along as well if he is free, and Porkie mentioned he might be up for it too.

and lol @ cigar and top-hats, i'll be in a pair of jeans and scruffy as always, i like nice food and dont mind paying for it but wasnt planning on dressing up, i never do, lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sadly as we're meant to be kicking off at 7:30 apparently Im going to be lucky to make it roughly in time let alone early enough for drinks first as probably be at a clients till gone six then have to get into town as im not actually in the centre at the moment im out near staines

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
FLOL!

fair play!

Let us know which bar you are collapsed outside and we'll carry you to the steaks :)

Listerine & Poledo
Good work Rob,

I might just get over in time for pre-drinks.

It'll be a good test-run of my soon-to-be new commute anyway

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Forgot about this. You're all normal, I'm in. I'll definitely get lost on the underground, I'm useless in London.

1. Tom
2. Cookie
3. Goodj
4. Scrooge
5. Chip
6. Brian
7. Rob
8. Luke

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Result.

Now to find a drinking buddy or two. I'm looking at you Cookie/Ant.

Balls. I'm almost tempted to take a half day and come join you early. I need the commission at work though...decisions.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Result.

Now to find a drinking buddy or two. I'm looking at you Cookie/Ant.

I finish at half 4 (and have to wander over from Old Street), and I'll be on the soft drinks as I don't drink midweek

I'll happily laugh at you in the pub, though

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I work in Basildon and finish at half 4 how am I going to manage to meet you that early for pre match drinks lol.

Listerine & Poledo
Just get to stratford and get the elevated milk-float to canary wharf.

it's not even remotely like the proper tube

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Will have a look at a route tomorrow mate and let you know. No idea where the train goes from work London wise.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
What the f**k. Job vs High quality steak? Is that really a hard decision.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Anyone else getting the train? I have visions of me getting to the station and not having a f**king clue where the restaurant is.