ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I might book a morning session if there's still some left.
Looking like it'll be my last track day so don't really give a s**t if the car doesn't last a full day now 😅

There's plenty of morning sessions left :up:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
@Nik how many PM sessions left?

Haven't got exact numbers to hand but there's still a handful of afternoon sessions left, but I wouldn't leave it too long as a lot more of them have been taken

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I need to sort it out this week, can't be arsed with a morning session, I need that time to get over Friday night drinks.
Can't you book the morning? And just man up a bit? I can come out with you then. I'll be out with Sam in the PM.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Tbh i'm a bit scared of going out at all this year, my wheel nuts kept undoing last year and the front wheels nearly came clean off a few times, still haven't figured out why, plus i'm pretty sure my gearbox is going to explode, I was amazed it made it through last year.

F*ck it, maybe i'll book morning and afternoon, it's not that much money in the great scheme of things, if it dies at least it dies a heroes death.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The theory we came to was the brakes were getting so hot they were making the power coating expand and undo the nuts, so this year i'll be using new wheel nuts and fitting brake ducts, if that fails i'm blaming TEG for selling me jinxed wheels.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The theory we came to was the brakes were getting so hot they were making the power coating expand and undo the nuts, so this year i'll be using new wheel nuts and fitting brake ducts, if that fails i'm blaming TEG for selling me jinxed wheels.
Easy fix! Just grind off any powdercoat around the bolt holes or on the mating face on the back of the wheel. Seen it happen loads of freshly powercoated wheels and that sorts it

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
@Euan94 you coming this year mate?
I've not got tickets yet no, I'm a bit pissed off that I haven't got the Clio to a track worthy state yet so that kind of had me questioning it.

However I think I need to go for the hat-rick of falling a sleep drunk in a chair so I most likely will be!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I've not got tickets yet no, I'm a bit pissed off that I haven't got the Clio to a track worthy state yet so that kind of had me questioning it.

However I think I need to go for the hat-rick of falling a sleep drunk in a chair so I most likely will be!
Good lad! Get booked :)

RS 200 CUP
Quick question - just realised I've booked all 3 tickets (me and a friend and brother-in-law) under my car reg but we may be going in 2 cars, will this be a problem?

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Quick question - just realised I've booked all 3 tickets (me and a friend and brother-in-law) under my car reg but we may be going in 2 cars, will this be a problem?
No, my brother and a mate met me there last time as we came from different parts of the country. I just had to run to the entrance with their tickets

RS 200 CUP
No, my brother and a mate met me there last time as we came from different parts of the country. I just had to run to the entrance with their tickets
Thats great then, we'll be arriving at the same time but i think my car will be too low with a person and our belongings in the back so would prefer to take another car

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Will be fine mate as long as each person has their ticket to hand at the gate.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I can provide and set up a dish, i do it every year in Le Mans if someone can bring a box and big ass tv, not sure if a sky box needs to be online for box office though?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I can provide and set up a dish, i do it every year in Le Mans if someone can bring a box and big ass tv, not sure if a sky box needs to be online for box office though?

Needs internet or phone line yeah...

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Aye, just messaged Danny to see how we can get around that, mobile router or something maybe. Phone data connection will do I think, it only need a confirmation of purchase it's not streamed

Yeah basically just to confirm it.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Who's camping on the Friday? Me and Jess will be there on Friday so we can make a weekend of it.

Reactions: Gus