ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Dent Day @ AI RR 1st March 09

"Navy" N17 TWO
On Sunday 1st March there was a charity Rolling Road day up at AI Autosport to raise money for the RNIB.
I had the ok from the organisers to hold a dent-day for our lot and anyone else was very welcome.

The craic was as good as the food, the weather held out for most of the day and it was all for a good cause.

Only have a few shots of our cars as I only had the mobile on me when I was down having a ganzy at the rollers.
When I did go down to watch Rock79's 182 go on, I had to run get my dents out lol.

DSC_2085.jpg

DSC_2086.jpg

A new member, waiting to roll :)
DSC_2106.jpg

Who needs Trendlines anyway...
DSC_2118.jpg

The "once was lost but now is found" Clio :clown:
DSC_2096.jpg

DSC_2088.jpg

DSC_2088.jpg

Isn't it a good job, he couldn't find the RR :rasp:
DSC_2091.jpg

DSC_2108.jpg

DSC_2109.jpg

Rumour has it...he likes the Megane
DSC_2099.jpg

I see you baby!

DSC_2110.jpg

DSC_2070.jpg

Ooooh who needed this at the RR?
DSC_2122.jpg

Don't try this at home!
DSC_2121.jpg

The 5dr 185bhp!
DSC_2066.jpg

DSC_2061.jpg

All for go not for show - well that's what we were told when the bonnet was lifted

DSC_2073.jpg

DSC_2126.jpg

One for the shows!
DSC_2120.jpg

DSC_2113.jpg

DSC_2115.jpg

DSC_2116.jpg

Hope you all enjoy
Trev

My 10k post too lol :approve:

you may know it, clio?
looks like a good day out

how much did it cost for a 5p size dent to be removed?

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
The "once was lost" clio of mine is now looking lovely, and with a bit of dash cleaner the interior looks alot better too! Can I also add to the record for all reading this that yes I did get lost but the first time Trev (tigger) wen he also got very lost too and had to get rescued! :rasp:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Indeed Stewart, I once (or twice) got "misplaced" on the map but it never took over an hour to find me :rasp:

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Indeed Stewart, I once (or twice) got "misplaced" on the map but it never took over an hour to find me :rasp:

Shhhhhh! I refuse to be made fun of by a person who had to get a dent removed from his roof!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Previous owner = EPIC FAIL!

1st stage of getting it mint in my ownership now complete - now the paintwork :approve:

Alrighty lads,

Some nice pic's there. Same didn't stay to see rock's 188bhp run. Very well done!

Nice cars there and was happy enough with my 182bhp lol

Nice meeting a few new members too.